Rat Rod Rx7 "Zero Fucks Given"

Ultimate troll car for that dude.

Good review by Matt Farah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjpXbMiCtg[/ame]

Hate/Discuss.

too bad for that poor car. A weekend with a DA, sanding blocks and some love and that car would look awesome. the body looks mint and rust free, minus where they sanded to metal to surface rust it. Looks like it was a solid platform to start.

I just dont like dickered rides, when they could be so much more with a little proper effort and investment.

I liked the tach though!

i like it

http://i.imgur.com/IXYpi.gif

Car is perfect. It reflects what the owner wants. In five years, if he paints it or does the interior, it will still be perfect because it will evolve to meet his changing tastes.

lol, i like it and hate it all at the same time, along with the owner haha

i dig the concept, its just like guys chopping up and killing old hot rods and stuff that are going extinct. Platforms that are fit for proper restoration. Kid seems rather smart, I just dont like seeing the easy way out on things thats all. The oil cooler could be put in the car right, cheap gauges wired up right, fuel level sensor would cost like $10 to do right. shit like that.

fuck me i am getting to old

^And he got a rise out of you, which is exzactly what he wants

kid tried to hard to make it look beat.

I think induced rust pretty much seals the deal on it never seeing paint, at least not without major prep work.

looked fine before he put a piece of plywood and chicken wire on the front of it.

Yea… that’s pretty fuckin’ weird.

IB4 Speed Hunters portfolio and miles of nut swinging 16 year olds.

i’m going with two days.

There’s a big difference between a nice rat rod, and a rolling pile of shit like that.

• juan.

hipster pile of shit

Yea but 13000$ wow! And u still end up with that shit I bet I could take 5000$ amd build something better

I have a rat rod of a 240 out in the weeds that’ll pull off a better look than that thing. Legit race stickers/damage/heritage and all :lol

I was under the impression that it was a shitbox he bought for $350 that already had fucked up paint. Aside from the obnoxious stickers, wooden airdam, and oil cooler placement its basically as he bought it. And the gutted interior.