Epic build thread

Seen pictures of this car before, just found this today

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10970

Cool but some things look like such a hack job.

Simple and clean, i love it

People swing off this car super hard but you can’t deny that this is a pretty fuckin good turnaround from a totaled/screwed up car lol

I think he ruined it once he chopped the top

I LOVE this thing. Chopped top is dope!

Well he gave it its death sentence when he rusted the whole body but I agree that I don’t like the chop. The motor, suspension, interior and rust are all pretty cool.

rusty is a cool car even if you don’t like the final outcome of the car, what most people don’t know, unless you read the whole build thread is that the car was falling apart from the firewall, he was gonna send it the the junk yard but instead rebuilt it. pretty cool that he saved it, and that he pisses off a lot of people with it.

if you read the thread, which i did a while back the chop occured because of the damage that the A-pillar had from the incident. the car at that point was considered totalled, so he figured why not just go nuts with it now.

Saw a couple of these at h2oi . Dont look too bad , just different style

If anyone calls it a rat rod, i will punchisize there face.

sick ratrod!

this is the only car that could pull off that look. i normally hate the rusted hood/roof/vagina look. also, the wwii mustang stencil really flows with the car too.

oh man, not this thing again.

fucking crazy

if he didn’t scrap it when it was coming apart at the firewall, don’t expect it to go away any time soon. if you don’t like it you will have to deal with it. i really hope my sister sees it driving around one day as she lives on the out skirts of nashville now.

gotta give the guy props for being completely different with something.

you have to respect the car for what it is. whether or not you like the trend he was a trendsetter he didnt follow anyone else

Gay car is still gay several months later.

not really, I wasnt too impressed with most of the work. There was some things that required skill, the rest required being a dumbass with money to blow.

annnnd he isnt a trendsetter… he is the follower. back in the 50’s the build concept he followed was invented and was the “trend setter”.