fs 1971 pontiac lemans

Im selling car because i need the room in my garage asap. car was driving and passed inspection up till june when we pulled it off the road when the flywheel broke. engine is 60 over cranks 10 under, heads are ported and polished with a 3 angel valve job.has crane orange in color roller rockers with stud girdles. edelbroke intake and carb. Has headers and full dull exhaust.all new front saspention , stering link, sway bar, all balljoints ,tierods,sway bar,control arm bushings,front and back springs and shocks. has front disc brakes. 12 bolt posi with 456 gears. t350 3speed origanl tranny. need some floor work. car is strait everything lines up and shuts fine never recked.

2500 takes today i need gone thanks.

hey guys i need car out my garage tomorrow first 1900 takes it thursday. you can call me at 465 2765 names Dominic

pics?

no pics man but you can come and take a look if you like

ill try and take some pics and post them later today

Location? Grab some pics of the 12 bolt too if possible.

im in buff. my boys camera died just as we were gonna take pics and hes not sure when he can come down again. im gonna be around all day sunday you can call me and come take a look if u like. 465 2765 Dominic

pontiac motor?

yes

1900 takes this guys thats cheap

hey guys cars in the way its gotta go lol . 1800 takes

can’t believe i’m the first to ask this…

engine size??

pontiac 400

car now runs and drives again lol 2200

did ya ever make it to the track with it? just wondering what kinda power that set up is making in that lead sled…what size tire is on there that ur running 456’s

went up to lancaster on a few of the madness days. it has small tires on now but we had some big ones on there (slicks) in the low 8’s car had a shift kit problem and a lot of wheel spin. i think we ran a 7.8 once

I wish you could send/post pics of it.

How is the body?

Pontiac 400 >*

Man I wish I had some money and another garage… if the body’s in good shape it’s a hawt deal.

pics sell cars!!!

not true, I have 100 pix in my post and the car is still in my driveway.

Pics help sell cars.