FS: 1972 vw ...kit car

bahahah

omg omg I went to highschool with that kid.:bloated:

lol thats layton, he tried taking me to small claims court for his mustang.

LA LA LA LA LA LALA L LA LALALALALALALALALAa.

wow i never new he got kate pregnant to …thats fucked up
i’m so sorry … hes a true pig
he was seeing us both … i found out thats y i threw him out a few months ago

slashr2002 (9:17:08 AM): He’s lucky I dropped the case cuz I felt bad for his parents
slashr2002 (9:17:27 AM): Cuz if u only knew half of what was going on ud feel bad as well
arebabysky (9:17:32 AM): no … u were fuckin kat e get it write

i’d say leave the new baby in a dumpster.

sounds like a lot to handle.

EDIT: get it write?

DIAFPLZ

Yea rays stil pissed I took him to court for breaking my car its called taking responsibility for your actions if I would have broke his truck he woulda done the same thing oh wait he beat me to it jus like he breaks all his other cars and the only reason why I dropped the case was because I felt bad for his parents his mom needs a double lung transplant and his dad is already paying for all rays mistakes even tho he really can’t afford to and wouldn’t be able to afford to lose in court but he can stay pissed at me idc car worked fine until he drove it tell me why it was stuck in 1st gear after he got done driving it? An smoked the clutch an tranny? But that’s my fault according to him right? Lmao yea ok anyways glws she needs the money more than I do or a reliable car one of the 2

ooooooh Lisa!!! how have you been? I just created this account to see what was going on behind my back because there’s always drama with you and Ryan and my brother…

just to let you know, you shouldn’t believe everything that comes out of a person’s mouth, especially if it’s my brother. Ask around about him, you’ll get the same opinion from alot of people about him that really know him.

and for the record, I was never pregnant with his kid.

thanks,

and Fuck you Ray, ya dousche

FuzzyFish’s Abreviated Guide to Posting Classifieds

A. Dictionary.com
B. Mavis Beacon
C. Learn what a paragraph is
D. Proper punctuation.

With those simple steps not only could you possibly have a chance of selling this. But you wouldn’t come off as a complete tard.

BAN ALL 3 OF THEM

cane332 post your pics plz.

Cane332 pictures please. we need to know who we are talking to.

The less clothes the better, by the way.

this is srsly one of the best threads of '07. layton, way to keep it real, player thats fucked up this kid turded up your 'stang. rider, its cheaper to have an abortion than to buy another car AND have a kid …learn from the last girl layton impregnated.

…carry on…

Post #3… “In for the story behind this.”

Like a good episode of Jerry Springer, it didn’t disappoint. Now someone throw a chair. :lol:

How much for the baby? I got dibbs!!

Newman I bet shed trade u tha kid for a car got a 4door avail? Just think tax deduction lol

this thread is fucking hilarious. everyone in the business computer lab here is looking at me because I could not completely contain my laughter. bwahahahahaha

still waiting for pics of broad #2

lol