FS: 86 300ZX(not mine) On ebay

Noticed from the pics he lives right down the street from me.Sent him a message and told him I’d post it up here for him.
Looks pretty clean and I can take a peek if someone needs me to.No reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-1986-300ZX-T-Tops-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ180073466415QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
D

Do you know if he had it out front for sale?
How long was it registered and how long has he had it

Hell, I don’t need it, but at that price I just bid anyway.

OMFG … thats mine old Z … I FUCKING want that back …oh god …

LOL,All I know is the car is down street by the pics.
D

If i dont buy this back … somebody on here has too … you will NEVER find a cleaner Z …

It also has a new clutch,2 front strut cartriges,catless back 2.5" exhaust including the dtm stainless muffler …

i sold this car in like 2000 or 01 with 182 on it … to the weirdest guy around who only bought it cause it fit in his driveway …

before that she was a 1 owner car that was traded in at Amherst land rover .(thats were i got it) … and i gave the guy the FULL sevice history with the car … a good 5" stack of paperwork

Are you the one that put the silly tachs and such on it?the price actually went up since I posted it up here.Someone on here trying to get it?

D

yeah i did all that

He said he only put 3K on it because the guy who sold it to him lied about everything and the car never ran right.

j/k:rolljerk: .I guess his name is jason.He emailed me back asking me if I wanted it.
D

He said he drove it since spring and took it off in october.Inspection in up.
He has a recipt That the Clutch was replaced about 50k ago.
BDR5oh how much did you sell this for?

deals like this never show up when i have money.

hatemylife.

I sold it to his stepfather for $3000 …

I did the clutch about 4k miles ago … along with the rest of the stuff

He will end the auction early for 1500.If i didnt have my conquest project or it was summer i would buy this.