FS: 1986 300zx

Email: r3devi7(at)yahoo(dot)com
Item: 1986 2 Seater
Price: $3000

I have a 1986 300zx that I got from the second owner. I have owned it four years roughly, and put 2k miles on it. I just dont have time for the car honestly. I wanted to give Z enthusiasts first crack at it. Anyways it has 120k all orginal. I just did new rear tires, and one of the headlights. It still needs hood struts, new shocks and maybe springs. It is a black 5spd, with t-tops. I dont think the tops leak much, if at all, but I only had it in the rain once or twice. Has been garaged at night, and during the winter. It has the analog cluster, and an aftermarket Pioneer tape deck. It needs a battery, but I will be replacing that shortly, and get it out and have a full detail done. There are some rust spots, two about quater sized on the driver’s door, and some on the pass rear wheel well. The antenna was replaced by the previous owner also. Besides that, the car is all original. I have the owners manual, and a Z32 key blank, to be cut, for this car. I hate to get rid of it, but due to medical issues, I havent been able to drive it.

These are old pictures, but as soon as I can get it out and cleaned up, I will post them. Please contact me by email, as I check that most frequently. -Ryan
(Copied from Z31.com)

about time bump

Anyone know some other Z31 sites I can list this on? And yes it is on Craiglist for all the redneck retards to see…

Z31.com
88hybrid.com
Hybridz.org

Z31performance.com - Done
Z31.com - No longer has a forum
88hybrid.com - Registered, waiting for Admin
Hybridz.org - Registered, waiting.
nicoclub.com - Have to wait 30 days to sell, bwah.

BUMP

bump for a rare and high sought after car. lol

I wish. Theres one identical with more miles on CL for $600 more. Bwah.

well your is a really clean so keep that chin up

:rofl Will do Bill Cosby.

Uhhh Z31.com still has a forum… :wierd

http://z31.com/forum/

Yeap… Still there

:lol Sorry I meant z31performance: http://www.z31performance.com/forum/

Yes it does you just need to register… which IDK if jason closed it or not… but its still there…

Damnit. You’re right. I just saw no threads, and was like “wat.” Turns out I reg’d there some time ago too, lol.

I will pass it along… I’ll let you know when the next Z meeting is! Its best to bring the car. Member’s who bring car’s for sale vanish alot faster.

Your car looks great!

Zim

Yeah def let me know. I dont have the car on the road at the moment, but it would be no problem to do that.

zimsssnizzzzz