FS: 300zx Turbo (price drop!)

After reading this thread dont you guys think the Z31 is sooo sexxxxxxyy???

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20930

well nows your chance to get this one cheap!

and then make it faster than mr200’s Z31! which is hard… (not tha point tho)

1986 300zx Turbo
2 seater
power everything! including electric seats and digital dash board
(still works!)
leather interior (ripped, but the cars 20 years old soo it normal)
needs a clutch job
however i bought a new stage 1 clutch for it, you just need to install it
comes with one turbo T top, u need to locate the other T top
(but i also have tha 2+2 T tops u can have with it, u can trade these for tha Turbo tops, as i am told by tha last owner)

FUEL PUMP WENT LAST WEEK (not enough fuel pressure to start the car)

FUEL PUMP WILL BE INCLUDED

Rust issues:
frame and underbody and enginebay: LITTLE TO NO RUST AT ALL!
rocker has minor rust hole

asking price 1200 OBO

OR WILLING TO TRADE send me what you’ve got!

email: curtis_fung@hotmail.com

thnx :lol:

yeah guys this is a nice car, seats are dead sexy and easily repairable, I know you like the sexy white car behind it, but still he forgot to mention the 3inch muffler with new piping and the host of extras that come with the car such as extra mint rear lights ect.

ooyea!!! i fergot what i have of this car! haha thnx for mentioning it!

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15283&highlight=300zx

…So whats new about it this time around that makes it more than double what you payed for it? People swapping V8s into them were around even before you bought the car.

buddie… we all have our asking prices.

please dun shit on my thread. i can ask what ever price i want.

plus i bought new shit for tha car anyways.

We’ll goodluck to you and the sale. Its a nyce car, one of the only old school 300’s i like cuz its in black. Those cars just dont have the value they once did these days. Interested in knowing why your selling it now?? Im sure others will soon be asking

well number one reason is i miss my old 240. i thought this car was goin to be a fun car to fix up and drive but ive gotten 3 parking tickets on it and its pissing me off! this car is bad luck to me and i jus getting pissed off at it! :evil:

i need to pay my debts back asap

plus storage is anotha factor at the moment. thats why the car is at storage right now costing a fortune for me since im only a student

while you are right, you can ask whatever price you want, don’t be too expectant of people to pay $1500 for a car when they know full-well that you only paid $600 for it and haven’t done anything to it since.

not shitting, just observing.

i paid well over 600 bucks for this car, including i have bought a new stage one clutch kit for it.

soo im pretty sure its worth more than 600. and i know i wont get 1500 on this car thats why i put OBO cuz i noe that there are alot of low ballers on son240.

plus how do u know that i havent done anything to it since?

PRICE DROPPP 1200 OBO

my gf may be interested…pm me, i may come take a look at’er

hey guys this car is still up for sale. i will include all parts to make the car run, you just need to install them.