fs 1977 nova

what i have for sale is a 1977 nova 2 door with a 383 stroker motor. 10.5.1 compression, new headers, new starter, new accell ignition system. fresh black and flip flop paint, with the front nose peices molded in for a cleaner look. as for the body before paint it is 100% rot and rust free. the chasis has new leaf springs, shocks, and a 10 olt rear with a spool and 411 gears it also has many other goodies like a electric fuel pump, street avenger 770 carb, a turbo 350 tranny and bm rachet shifter. as for the interior it has 2 racing buckets with a new winsheild . any questions call me at 716 479 1084 open to offers
here is a link to pics http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72323

$1450.

you can have the rear end for 1450 and maybe the carburetor

I think you will have better luck parting the car out … not many people like that body style nova.

pleaase get this out of my drive way my loss is your gain this is a really solid deal

we don’t even know how much you want

im pretty sure he wanted 5k before but yea bump for a sick car i got one in my driveway next to my bmw 325iX :bump:

i reasonable offer takes it theres alot of money in the car and if someone had time to put in to it it would be real nasy really heads and interior and bigger cam would make this car real quick

bump

put it on ebay man or atleast in muscle car trader. A solid car shudnt have a problem selling. Most guys buy bondo mobiles that have had floor pans replaced and rocker panels and all sorts of shit and end up needing a can of foam to seal all the holes. That or they buy the car and the motor and trans shit the bed a week later:lol: If your car is solid just wait it out u’ll sell it:tup:

If it had side pipes Id be interested.

Yeah word wait it out, better off keep the car and put alot of money into it because I know that body style nova resells for mad $$$ yO!! Great investment !

you want side pipes you got it

but why would you want side pipes they just get you introuble my budy had them and always got pulled over he put it out the back and no trouble coinsidince i think not

i have new interests now and want to get a wrx

bump \

bump for a badass nova :bump:

I’ll talk to my friend he is looking for a car to play with

bump

:gotme: