FS: Chevy Nova

The Real forsale thread of my car. Looking to buy a house and would rather have more cash then a car I don’t do anything with anymore.

I’ve owned the car for close to 10 years.

489 Chevy Bigblock.
454 block bored .30 and stroker kit.
Eagle Forged crank, H-Beams, JE pistons.
.640 lift Solid flat tappit cam
canfield alum. heads, Vic Jr. Intake, Heads and intake portmatched,Moroso oil pan,all ARP bolts, vic. jr waterpump, holley fuel pump
MSD 6al, msd wires, highoutput coil
Nitrous Bigshot kit. all jets from 150->250
3 nitrous bottles
Bottle heater and purge kit
separate fuel system w/fuel cell in trunk for nitrous fed with holley blue pump
Proform 950 carb
2 1/8’’ headers
3’’ dual exhaust to flowmaster 50’s

Th400 trans
Hughes manual valve body
pistol grip shifter
Deep aluminum pan
New B&M clutches less than 150 miles
COAN custom converter. rebuilt with less than 150 miles
Poly-urethane trans mount
TCI flexplate
ARP bolts
Trans cooler

New U-joint on driveshaft
Frame connectors,
Tig welded 10pt cage with door bar swingouts both sides, custom bent OVER rear seat and tucked tight.
Racing seats with Harnesses
new carpet
Solid aluminum body mounts
completely redone front end, balljoints, tierods, alignment

4’’ Glasstek fiberglass hood (best looking glass hood for this car on the market, 2 months wait on it but was well worth it)

Weld prostar rims

Sony Dolphin cd player, sony 6x9’s

Monster tachometer w/shift light / other guages

Giant aluminum radiator w/electric fan

Traction Bars

3:73 gears

March aluminum serpentine Pulleys

New brakes all around

Battery in trunk

Lokar trans dipstick

Sweet Aluminum valve covers

New paint in 04’ base coat clear. Rarely driven but when it was only on nice days. Driven only a handful of times in past 2 years.

Nice chrome bumpers. No rot or rust. Super clean all around. Underneath of car is spotless!! All original Metal. TONS of Spare Parts!!! years and years worth of Nova parts. Front bench seat, rims, Hood, trunklid, tailights, headlights, bezels, chrome trim, Original 4 speed car so all that shit to go back to 4 speed. bellhousing, shifter, linkages, driveshafts, Different headers for different style SBC heads. List goes on and on.

Leaving out plenty of shit but I think you get the idea. It’s got a lot of bells and whistles. Serious inquires only. Nobody drives the car but me on a test drive. It hauls ass and drives smooth. No dissapointments. I havent determined what I need to get out of the car just yet. I have a ton of cash into this car so I still need to think it over but my asking price will be MORE than fair. Hate to sell it but its time to let it go.

Keep hate out of my thread. This is a serious forsale thread and I would appreciate it not getting shitted up. Thanks

only pic I got on the computer. Will do for now.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9855/1000055xo6.jpg

:tup: :tup:

Does this dyno graph still apply?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Mustang/FastMofo10.gif

yes sir…the good ole’ 2005 smoke everybody setup :tspry:

Roller cam & dominator carb/intake was next on the bolt on list. Could pull some mad power with just doing that. But all I did was run it on the street and more power wasnt going to help me hook up any better :skunk:

This car hurt alot of people’s feelings over the years

glws, perfect car :tup:

Friggin SICKKK
If I only had that kind of cash.

Well you must be broke, I offered him $2500 and he took it

JK!

Nice car! what kind of ballpark figure are you looking for??

Just beautiful!
GLWS

price? that is a badass ride. glws.

looks just awesome.

gonna make someone very happy.

well put together car. GLWTS

NOoooooooooo!!

I freaking love this car… :frowning: I’ll be sad if it sells but :tup: to buying a house. No ass hats better buy this thing and ruin it

nice flames…flamer

jk, GLWS, sweet kaa

All the original street heroes are growin up :eek: Solid car, GLWS :tspry: Someone buy this and you can smoke the entire import community :thankyou:

I have the house… trust me its not worth selling the car for it.
Good luck with the sale.

looks FANtastic, you did a great job at putting that together from what I can see

This will give someone a permanent grin

justin noooooooooooo. I love ramdomly stopping by just to tell you to start it. OMFG in love with this car. GLWS

Justin does it come with this? :lol:

awesome car man best of luck with the sale

PRICE: $13,000 FIRM

Motor intake to pan 7000 (and I paid that cause I bought off a friend,he had 8500 into building it and used only 1 season. I had it tore down and rebuilt anyways before dropping it in)
carb + headers 1000
Trans 1000+
wheels/tires 1000+
cage installed 1100+
paint 2500

I spent over $13,000 on just that shit above. That doesnt include what the car initially cost to buy, or any of the other things I listed above which are alot of other things, and I’m forgetting more. Just showing you what that price actually covers. Plus all spare parts go with the car. I’m losing my ass here no doubt about it!! But theres no way in hell I’ll see even close to what I got into it and I know that. Some people might think 13k is too much. But thats your opinion and keep it to yourself. If I could have built this car for that much money I would have.

My uncle is very interested in the car and wants to take it for a drive this weekend, and I plan on putting it up on craigslist as well. Ebay last resort. Well actually…parting out last resort. I dont think anybody here will buy the car but maybe you know somebody who would and will pass this on. Thanks

And Twizted I laughed my ass off when I saw that pic:lol:

shame you didnt post this up a month ago before I bought my TA, I would have seriously considered it