FS: Chevy Nova

The opportunity to become an instant street hero for $13k has to be tempting someone to go to the bank!!! Beautiful car that just simply sounds mean!!!

Have you considered putting a FS sign on it and taking it to larger car shows? I’m willing to bet there are more then enough muscle heads that would spend $15k on this locally… just not gonna get to em through NYSpeed.

Gawd I would buy that in a fuggin heartbeat if I had that kind of cash. GLWS man thats a piece of art.

Thanks guys…I’m editing the listing as more things come to me.

Good idea, or take it to the track with the sign in it. Try next wednesday during those shred/ragan cruises at lancaster. Take a potential buyer for a trip down the track with it.

wow, never seen this car before, very nice, glws!!!

Dude idk, to me that seems very fair. I know what i’ve spent on my car and what you have into yours, i’d be asking the same price on my shizzy… :tup: glws! b4u

So how does this thing hook up? Ever get any track times from her?

$13,000!!!???!!!
Sounds pretty cheap!

what my nova coulda been lol my body was just as clean.

free bump nice car

$13,000 for a low 10 second car = Great deal. Good luck J

post up more pictures… under hood/interrior… whats the compression? get away with pump gas or got run c-10/12/1416?

The firehawk killa…lol. That was fun.

I ran it in 2004 with a smallblock at lancaster 6.94 @ 99.54 w/ 1.54 60 foot so it can hook up

I wasnt very track savvy…only went a couple times ever. The car is setup alot better in all areas now. I pretty much gave the car a makeover once I went to the bigblock.

Bigblock made that smallblock setup feel slow, hella slow. Bigblock is sometimes uncontrollable on the street. Gotta be careful. Never ran it at the track with Bigblock setup but I can only assume it will be much faster that with the smallblock.

Compression is 10.5.1 I just ran 93 octane in the tank and race gas in the cell for the spray.

I’ll work on getting up more pics.

Wow i love this car man, hate to see it go. And ps dont ever drive next to this car under a viadoct spell check on transit it hurts your ears! Also was it the small block or big block when you brought it to the belview meet? this thing is plain ol’ fuckin brutal, i bet its good for 9’s.

any vids of this monster?

i still cannot get over how cheap you’re selling it for

hope someone appreciates the clean goodness

such a good deal man glws

Nova vs. 12sec integra

nova vs. 10-11 sec civic

for justin to take it to the bigger car shows would cost 100s in gas alone. Probably not worth it