FS: Chevy Nova

Sony dolphin cd player? or pioneer :wink:

lol got torque? love the vids…

stupid question but its gota be asked now adays lol every figure out a ball park fuel milage?

what rear end? assuming the stock 7.5 is long gone.

I would assume 10mpg would be doing well

If you’re asking about gas mileage this is not the car for you…

:lol:

I think this civic ran 11.8 @ 124 @ NYI…

Nova rips though.

I know smith’s civic could of run better than that, the sts gto he ran trapped 131 then and smith pulled 4-5 lengths on the gto

probably more like 4 or 5 mpg.

ya my old 383 got me 10mpg i’m sure this big block cant be any better :wink:

mileage isnt too bad if you just cruise. Kinda why I left the 950 carb on it and never went to anything bigger. My buddy ran a 1050 carb with half inch fuel line and said it has some kickass topend. I never tried one out on it. The converter is pretty sweet and the rpms stay low cruising in 3rd gear but plenty of torque to keep you movin. You can actually hear the PIONEER :wink: if your just cruisin but on the gas forget it, exhaust & engine noise takes over. When you make a run you can be pretty sure that after you let off its down a good 2 notches on the gas guage. You could always pull the motor, sell it, and put in a 350. I got 2 sets of headers good for a smallblock :slight_smile: And at Belview meet I had the BBC. I think OROC quoted it as being a good “burnout machine” :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

price seems good to me :tup:

gl

i was just asking… i had 77 that was just as clean with a built 383 and 410’s… i was just asking due to the fact its on everybodys mind with regular being 4 bucks a gallon now.

yeah $4 for 87
this bitch no like 87

reading owns you i said 4 bucks for REGULAR.
my 77 got about 7 mpg with the 4.10s

I understand what you said I didnt know if you read the part where it needs 93

i did read that… and i was just stating that regular was up to 4 meaning gas for it is pricey. never thought this would turn into such a problem

^ you obviously thought wrong. :wink:

lol at asking about gas in a big block are you fucking kidding me, back on topic awsome car hopefully it gets a good home and not some idiot with daddys money. Does it have a break upgrade or is it still running drums?

edit: you ever consider looking into one of those classic car auctions? a car this clean with this much quality work should goto a collector and youd probably get what its worth that way

this things sick I remember being young(er) and watching it do ~4-5s at lancaster. nastyyyyyyy