FS: 1981 280zx

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 280zx
Asking Price: 1000$ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 230,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

well, i picked this one up as a new project, but soon realized that i much prefer the 240’s over it, and need money for my rb swap, i’m open to all reasonable offers, the car is in very decent shape, it is a manitoba car, idles smooth, starts fine, 3 spots where i can see rust starting on it (2 back fenders, drivers side door) 230K, 5 spd standard, is gonna need brakes, windshield, and a new ignition, the keys i got didn’t work, so i had to pull it apart to start it(no worries, i have all the papers for the car also)

http://kix89.piczo.com/mypics?preview=y&cr=1

you might want to give it a paint job also, the paints ok, but it’s a rough job. oh, and it’s non-turbo

hows the underbody you can host up pics using tinypic.com
it works better than just putting up the link.

tinypic huh? thanks, i’ll have to remember that. from what i remember, the underbody looked clean last fall when i picked it up, i cant get any pics of it right now as my car port is currently flooded from all the melting snow, something i just remembered, it needs a muffler, the pipe from the cat to the back is there, just the muffler is needed.