FS: 1983 toyota kp61 13b starlet $2000 OBO TORONtO

Make/Model: toyota starlet kp61 1983
Asking Price: $ (OBO) 2000
Condition: New/Used new
Mileage: KM 197XXXkms
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: hybrid green toyota.

Details: 91 EFI 13b (kms unknown, told was relatively new), 5 spd tranny welded differential, turbo 2 rad, oil cooler, 4 wheel disc (ae86 subframe, brakes and suspension will fit), konig rewinds 14 X 7 offset 0 or minus 9 3"polished lip, wide body kit, brand new ngk r spark plugs (extra 3 as well), very minimal surface rust and will require some minor bodywork and paint if desired. Momo race wheel with quick release hub (missing horn button), lights do work, wipers work, electric fan, nice custom stainless exhaust with no cat just resonator and tip. falken azenis rear are bald, fronts still good((4)195/60/14s)
the grit: no battery, no driver glass, or hatch glass, or interior pieces with exception of seats (mk2 supra seats will fit and have mint pair which will be included)
car has been vandalized (paint on roof and steering hub, broken glass still litters the interior) guages probably dont work, but dash reads just under 200 000km, no horn, had a lot of body work done, but seemed to have been done right. Sourced out driver glass, its 200 at toyota, rear hatch is 500, but lexan is a better option. Missing VIN, its legit though, have papers to prove it, will need to get an engraved version from keyman or something.

thats about all i can think of right now, ask questions ill try my best to answer as truthfully as possible. more pics on way. Im selling, cause its too much for me, i cant move it into my garage until i figure things out, and even then, im not motivated to continue this “sport/hobby” anymore. It will need to be flatbedded, or towed, i suggest flat. Im selling as is.

email: sleeka84@hotmail.com

just a warning, lazy posts like this always get locked or deleted. nice car by the way. don’t see man stalets running the streets.

peace

UHH DUDE I WISH I HAD MONEY! this car is sex ! GL with the sale and dude dont sell it to some dumbass get this baby in the right hands

i almost want to buy this rite now. im pondering. looks good man.
keep checking your pm :wink:

I love it. Can’t handle another car right now though. Good luck with the sale.

$850 cash tomorrow. Make a vin? lol

Lots of body work? Not sure how many km’s, lol. Graffitti on the car? Not sure what works, no glass, sounds like a project. A big one, and costley to be done even somewhat right. Fuck I bet the motor is done or close.

So the way I see it, 850 should sould good. Im located in North York and I have cash sitting here.

850 should “sould” good, but it doesnt.

whats up SON!?
im dropping the price. as is, $1000 CAN CASH
konig rewinds can be sold $500
rotary can be parted/sold at least $500
chassis can be scrapped, or fixed up, FIRM, as is, need gone asap! k, thnx bye

what is bolt pattern on the wheels?

4x 114.3 most likely

how is the shell?

ive seen this chassis, heard the motor running, and drivin in it,

try and find a starlet with a rotory,body kit, AND rims. and custom exhaust done to it for 850…

if you cant afford the car done shit on the thread…

it needs driver side window and hatch, and a bit of manual labour and this car would be amazing for the track…

where are you located i’m very interested

Thats the cutest intercooler i have ever seen. Good luck with the sale.

HAHAHAHA your dumb try oil cooler

thanks sidwayz. we both know this motor should start up again.

and im located in toronto, near high park. where the dogs ate antifreeze. tsk tsk.

oh… Learn something new everyday.

haha, thats a good place to use as a landmark, im sure everyone has heard about it by now.