FS: 1984 Alfa Romeo Spider

My dad wanted me to throw this up here, he’s getting older and kinda losing interest in the car. He drove it like 4 times last summer… It’ll go up on craigslist in a few weeks, just wanted to give you guys first dibs

Anyway, its a 84 spider vert. 2.0 16v w/ mechanical fuel injection. It has 52,000 Original miles. 5-speed. newer clutch, motor back exhaust, newer rag-top. Runs great, and has been well maintained over the years by big frank. The paint looks pretty good for a 20 year old car.

only pic i have hosted at the moment, i’ll take better pics sometime this week

EDIT: moar pics!!

this is how it sits every winter, the sheetrock is there so my mom doesnt give the car anymore dings…

dented door :frowning:

interior (those are seat covers)

this is basically what both seats look like- leather cracked, and stitching ripped)

og lowww miles… (the spedo and tach both work, the speedo reads 15 mph over constantly, and the tach reads 500 rpms high, they both just needs to be re-calibrated)

just passed nysi last august

The good-
low original miles
always has ran great for the 14 years or so he has owned it (2nd owner)
runs smooth, shifts great, ect.
he has always been retarded about maintaining this car, and leaving it all stock
its a blast to drive

The bad-
Leather seats cracked (he threw some black vinyl seat covers on them)
also, the stitching for the seats are coming apart. like i said, more detailed pics soon

A few summers ago he was drinking by the pool for a while and went to move it, his feet were wet and his foot slipped off of the clutch, the car shot forward with the door open and it slammed into the basketball net. it broke the original glass and dented the door a bit, he didnt talk to anyone for a few days after that. he replaced the glass, but the door still has the dent :frowning:

this car would be a super fun summer cruiser/track rat for someone. never been abused, adult owned (he’s only let me drive it once, wtf)

asking $4k obo

Nice, I love those. Is it white? Off-white? Tan?

its like a beige-ish off white? haha better pics in a few days…

Well if anyone is looking for a “Performance” motor for their Lada this is a great donor car for that;). Just kidding I actually love these cars. My mother in law loves these. Will let her know.

I’ll talk to my father-in-law, he used to own a few spiders and is a pretty big Alfa fan.

Can you throw up some more pics?

that’s so dope. more pics!

rents are in florida till monday, they took the digi with them

so monday i’ll post more pics

Nice, there’s a lady who brings hers into my work for service. But her’s is a Quatrafoglio??? i can’t spell it right. Pretty much the same car, but hers is red, and something else about it makes hers more rare or something. She’s in the Alfa Club. I drove it around the lot…just a warning, not intended for tall people. I’m 6’5…and I couldn’t wait to get the hell out of that tuna can.

bump for moar pics!!!

if anyone wants to come take a look at it sometime pm me, thanks, im going to put it on craigslist in a few weeks if it doesnt sell here

bump, it goes on craigslist tonight

pm me if interested