FS: 1984 toyota corrolla sr5 hatch (ae86 rwd)

Thats what I’m thinking lol. I could seriously pull the money together within a week, I just have no idea how much it would take to get running and such again.

I forget what motor code is in it…but I know it shifted good and everything else was fine…the motor just gave out on it. So if you found a drop in motor…you would be good to go pretty quick.

PMed

:gotme:

1.6 L SOHC-I4 (4A-C), 87 hp

does anyone have GSX’s number? could they PM me it?

i’m really interested in this.

Thanks for the information. If all goes well this weekend with selling the remainder of my parts I will be getting this to take miles off my GTI

you tell me to get it but you want it? lol

GSX will be at my house in a bit for the hockey game…i will make sure he checks his PMs

You never buy what you say you’re going to buy lol.

ive been trying to but everyone keeps fucking me over.

:zong:

:zong:

i like this alot!! but let me know when the 325is is for sale.:slight_smile:

which 325is??

he has more than 1??

he doesnt exactly have one yet…last I checked its still titled to me and in my driveway lol.

is it the one im thinking of with the beat ass CF hood??? sell it to me.lol i need a obd1 bimmer.

Ive been lurking 5th gen forums for some time now. I would love a 160rwhp hatch one day. These cars fucking rule…80s boxiness w/ rear wheel drive = score.

GLWS, this needs to go to good hands

where are you? extremly interested, pmed

wher r u? very interested, pmed

I can’t believe he hasn’t been back to check on this thread. He’s gonna shit when he finds 2, possibly 3 pages worth of people wanting to buy this.