FS: 1985 Nissan 200sx w/ SR20det

no time to partout, wanna sell the whole thing.

That thing is too hot to partout. What kinda sportbikes you interested in? You didn’t respond to my offer of a cbr.

not interested in a cbr, if it was a sport bike it would have to be a 600cc kawi or suzuki or a sv650, bandit 600, 650 vstrom. Something plus cash as i do need money. I’ll have this at the SON season closer this sunday for people to see.

Just remember to any who are interested, its $5500 cert or best offer, i havent even had offers yet on this thing. One person has come by to see it, wanted to purchase but couldn’t find insurance. And on that note i’m 23 with ING direct paying $150 A YEAR insured as a classic with full coverage for all the modifications. For anyone interested in a 240sx with SR this is a much more cost effective alternative.

The SON season closer isn’t happening anymore, unless someone else takes the initiative to make it happen. I was organising it, but Im now injured and can no longer do so.

Ronnie, you only want this thing cuz ofthat time you saw mine :wink:

what?! awe boo-urns… i had my whole day set apart and everything, for sale signs all up in the windows and such :frowning:

I have access to a 2002 SV-650. High km (39,000km) but it runs like it’s brand new.

-Full Hindle Exhaust
-Proper tune with upsized mains
-Racetech fork springs
-Penske Rear Shock with remote reservoir
-Vortex Rear sets
-Renthal Grips
-520 Conversion with Renthal and AFAM sprockets, DID ERV Dual Gold Chain
-DP Double Sintered Race/Sport/Street pads
-MRA Double Bubble Screen
-Ohlins Damper
-Only 5100 Motul Used since break in

All stock parts available.

I’m sure there’s more on the list but that’s what I recall off the top of my head.

Bike has been down before but it’s perfectly straight.

I’m looking to trade plus 1000.

Lemme know.

Effin right, your car is sick. I can’t find the Datsun that I am looking for. :frowning:

Wow. Nice car.
I can’t wait to finish mine

Dang it osad… buy the whole thing. or sell the Black S12 and buy this one. To be frank, selling S12 is a pain, unless you found someone that trully likes it, even if you drop the price. S12 is not like S13 that has fanboys everywhere…

LOL Pat, Im not made of money… Im spending enough on your old car, I don’t need another headache, just parts :stuck_out_tongue:

Osad, trade me your s12 plus cash for this one :stuck_out_tongue: i had a deal worked out like that when i first put it up for sale but the buyer backed out of the deal :frowning:

Ronnie, never heard back from you about this deal, sent you my email in a pm.

Sorry, been crazy busy. BIke is being kept in the family, it’s being relegated to my race bike next year. Sorry. GLWS. I wish I had the money for one of these.

Bump for free winter storage with purchase and a price drop of $5300!!!

bump!