FS: Nissan 240sx S13 Full JDM 180sx Kouki Type X Conversion SR20DET

Make/Model: 1990 Nissan 240sx
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Full JDM 180sx Kouki Converision. SR20DET S13 Blacktop

Hey guys, I’ve finally decided to put my car up for sale. I’ve put a lot of time, work and love into this car, but I think it’s time for a change. I’ve owned this car for almost 8 years now. And since the restoration, I’ve been babying her ever since.

The car was fully restored 3 years ago, by a very high-end body shop. They took their time and did things the right way. They did a full color change restoration and painted the car inside/out from OEM super red to OEM KH3 black using PPG paint and clear. All the JDM 180sx Kouki body parts were bought brand spanking new and are authentic OEM Nissan parts. NO used or cheap replica urethane parts used here.

The SR20DET S13 Blacktop was hand picked, and ran perfect compression on all 4 cylinders. I run Redline Oil in the engine, tranny and diff. Some mild upgrades include intercooler, exhaust, clutch, and radiator. All the parts used are high-end brand names such as Greddy/Trust, Exedy, Tein, HKS…etc. The interior is fully converted to 180sx Kouki Type X interior, which includes seats, door panels, glove box, mats and gauge cluster. The steering wheel and short shifter are from Tomei. The interior is well kept and in absolute mint condition.

Since the restoration the car has been winter stored and never driven in the rain. I rarely drive the car, and have only put a few thousand clicks since it was restored. The body is in absolute mint shape with no rust at all. The underbody is in very clean condition. Overall the car runs and drives like a dream. You can ask some of the veteran guys on this forum that have seen the car in person. I guarantee you it is one of the cleanest and well kept S13’s in the country. Here are some recent pics and a short list of parts on the car below:

You can PM me any inquiries about the car, but sending me an email or calling me would be much easier.

Asking $15,500 or best offer. No trades.

Email : tonys180sx@hotmail.com

Cell Phone: 647-407-5551 ask for Tony

Exterior

Full JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Kouki 1997-98 Body kit with OEM Optional Front Bumper Lip
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Kouki 1997-98 Front Bumper Position Lights
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Kouki 1997-98 Rear Wing Spoiler
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Kouki 1997-98 Rear Tail Lights
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Front Fender Marker Lights
Shaved Rear Fender Marker Lights (180sx never came with rear fender lights)
Full Restoration and Full inside/out Colour Change to Nissan KH3 Paint (PPG Paint and Clear Coat)
Absolutely NO RUST and mint underbody

Interior

JDM OEM Nissan 180sx 1997-98 Front and Rear Seats
JDM OEM 180sx Kouki 1997-1998 Door Panels and Glove Box
JDM OEM 180sx Kouki 1997-1998 Glove Box
JDM OEM Kouki 180sx Floor Mats
JDM OEM 180sx Digital Climate Control (fully functional)
JDM OEM Kouki 180sx Gauge Cluster
Tomei Short Shifter
Tomei Steering Wheel
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Drivers Manual
JDM OEM Nissan 180sx Maintenance/Service History Manual
Interior is Flawless

Engine

1996 JDM Nissan 180sx SR20DET Engine Swap
Greddy/Trust R-SPL Front Mount Intercooler
Greddy/Trust Intercooler Cold Pipe
Greddy/Trust TR EVO II Exhaust
Greddy/Trust Down Pipe
Greddy/Trust Radiator Fan
Yashio Factory Copper Radiator
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
Mine’s No. 2 Tune ECU
Nissan Skyline R32 Fuel Pump
Catco 3” Performance Catalytic Converter
Braille Light-Weight Racing Battery
Redline Oil and 94 Octane gas used only
Low mileage on SR20DET Motor

Drive-Train

Exedy Hyper Single Clutch with Lightened Flywheel
JDM Nissan 180sx VLSD Differential

Suspension

Tein HA Adjustable Coilovers 8k Front and 6k Rear Spring Rates
Tein Front Adjustable Pillow Mounts

Brakes

JDM S14 Full Front and Rear 5-Lug Conversion
JDM S14 4-Pistion Front Brake Conversion
Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Wheels/Tires

5zigen FN01-RC 17x8 Front
5zigen FN01-RC 17x9 Rear
Falken GRB FK-451 215/40/17 Front
Falken GRB FK-451 235/40/17 Rear
Tires have Less than 10,000 km on them
Wheels are Mint, No scratches or curb rash

Audio

JDM Alpine MDA-W700JB Double Din CD MD Receiver
Alpine SPS-17C2 6-1/2" Coaxial 2-Way Front Speakers
Alpine SPS-17C2 4x6" Coaxial 2-Way Rear Speakers

no bs here, this is the real deal. i thought he was nuts when he told me the stuff he was putting in the car and the lengths he was going too achieve this stuff. but the end result is a`first class car as you can see. bump for a good seller and a clean ass car.

buy the way , the motor you sold me 3 years ago ran like a champ lol.

peace

yeah this thing is one of few S13’s that is worth this kind of $$$…

I’m jealous of those rear seats.

love ur car told u before… mad nice! if only it were white n i had that monies
GLWS

do you mind if I ask what company did the paintjob on your car?

this thing is so hawt…well over 25k spent here im sure.

How was it restored?
Do you mean there rust and now new OEM panels have been welded in etc…?

Any rust on the car was cut out and new metal was welded in. There was some rust on the rockers and floor boards, which the body shop ended up cutting out. Frame is in perfect shape. They removed all the windows when painting the car, and new glass was installed for the front windsheild, driver’s and passenger’s side windows. The hatch had the usual rust issues that most S13 with factory spoiler have, so that was replaced with a newer rust-free hatch from a Florida car.

Thank you Bing, Alex and Varun for complimenting the car. Lot of hard work and good money spent on this ride.

yeah my only concern is that you didnt buy enough stuff from me for this car… other than that it is perfect…lol

Tony, you already know we all love your car. But for the sake of the car and the possibility of someone less awesome than yourself owning it and ruining it somehow…

PLEASE get some professional photos taken before you sell it! Spend a few bucks and use those photos to sell the car and I guarantee you’ll have an easier time with the sale since your current photos don’t do the car any justice at all to those who haven’t seen it in person.

Maybe bing could help you set something up with Micah Weber or something!

from the pics it looks like the water pump has been replaced, correct me if i’m wrong
what kind of other work has been done to the engine? how many kms on it?
beautiful car and the best of luck on the sale, i hope it goes to a good home

You just made me blush…lol.

I hear ya…I’m planning to do a photoshoot sometime in the near future. I’ll edit the post with the new pics once I get them done.

y tony y…

bigger and better things?

gl…

iono how much more badass you can get than this thing anyways… most cars will simply be a trade off for more reliability or less delicacy.

Oh Tony, if it was a 4 bolt … .

Water pump, radiator hoses and all the belts were replaced with brand new OEM Nissan parts. Engine had 63,000km on the cluster when it was pulled from the front-clip about 3 years ago. Since then I’ve put on less than 11,000km on the car. Engine has the general SR20 bolt-ons, FMIC, BOV, 3” exhaust and you can see on my parts list above. No leaky or blown seals. Engine and transmission run very smooth.

Price drop…$14,500 obo.

hey saw this car the other night, i was in passenger seat of the red hatch on ray lawson, car looks and sounds really good. good luck with the sale.

Dropin’ the price to $13,500 obo. There is a lot invested in this car. It hasn’t even seen 250km this summer so far.