FS: Nissan 240sx S13 Full JDM 180sx Kouki Type X Conversion SR20DET

I am dropping the price one last time to $10,500 firm. The car is priced to sell. I will have the car insured till the end of August, in which case if it doesn’t sell it will go into storage. The reason for the price drop is the possibility that I might be leaving Canada in a few months, to go live in Thailand again. It hurts to drop the price this low, considering the time, effort, care and money I have put into the car. Please don’t send me any lowball offers, as I have already dropped the price substantially. If you have any questions feel free to call my cell 647-407-5551 or PM me.

Thanks,
Tony

holy shit this is the steal of a century for a LDH clean ass beauty. I have a S13 Coupe and Ive put far more money into it but If I were toown a hatch, this baby is it.

bump

bump

Asking $10,000…someone buy this car!!!

Thanks Sasha…quite frankly I don’t want to get rid of the car for this price. But as I mentioned before I might be out off the country for an undetermined time. I am still working on my visa with the Thai embassy. If the car doesn’t sell anytime soon, I might as well keep her and enjoy the car next season when I get back.

If anyone is interested in the car, I am willing to work out a financing method. PM me or call my cell for details if interested.

I’ve had quite a few PM’s and emails regarding the financing method. If you want more details give me a shout on my cell (647)407-5551. This way we can discuss payment methods in more detail. It’s a little tricky over email and PM’s. Thanks.

how about a trade?
i have a 2002 dodge ram fully loaded in great condition

Sorry but I am not really interested in any trades. I have a VW Golf that I daily drive.

10k is so under priced for this car. I can’t believe your selling it. You should get your brother to buy it and sell the civic lol.

It’s been a while…Bump!

you’ve got PM

bump…just to let everyone know that the price listed right know might not last too long. Come Summer time when the car is back on the road, and if I decide to perform any modifications to the car, the price will be adjusted accordingly.

saw this car in person… i will vouch for the quality of the car… top notch. I will keep in contact Tony, I have one more 240 which I want to look at and I should know by then.

i’ve thought about buying this car a few times… heck, as the season goes by, if you still have this Tony, i may still buy it.

Man… This has to be like the nicest 240sx I’ve seen for sale… If I had the money, and at least a G1, I’d take it lol

This is what I want my car to look like when I build one someday, hopefully. It’s perfect. Still need to learn about a couple things first though…

interested, is the car sold?

He’s not selling anymore, my friend tried to buy it.

That’s right, the car is no longer for sale. After a few months on the market, and the positive interest the car got, at the end of the day I didn’t have the heart to sell her. I do apologize to the individual that did offer the asking price I had listed. But after careful reconsideration, I felt that I had invested too much time and money to part with her for that price. I have decided that the car will not be put on the road this summer, as I will be stripping the stock turbo setup, opting for a bigger and more powerful setup. I will be doing some major upgrades to boost the performance and handling, and will keep you guys posted on the progress.