FS 1985 nissan 300zx turbo

I dont no how to post pics so my friend just posted a bunch of links for me anyways i would like to sell my car im looking to get 3900. I have owned it for one year. I never drove it in the winter and the guy i bought it from was the orginal owner and he said he never drove it in the winter. There is virtulally no rust on the car. Over all the car is in good condition i can think of two things right away that are wrong with it. The thermostat needs to be replaced. I bought one but have not put it in yet and the headliner is falling down in the one corner you can see it in the picture. I dont no really what else to write. So if i left anything out or if anyone wants to know anything else just ask thanks.

o yes 118,000 miles

:tup:

these are fun cars…

5 SPEED OR AUTO?

5spd and thank you for fixing the pics

Looks like a nice clean car. You might want to try z31.com, z31performance.com, and 88hybrid.com and post it up there. You might have better luck. I will see if anyone in my z club is interested. I already have 3 so I can’t handle any more. The best solution for the headliner is some spray adhesive, lots of spray adhesive. glws

umm…

again another car I would buy if someone would buy MY FUCKING JETTA!!

Nice car, I’d say change the thermostat since it only should take 1/2 hour and just in case it might not be a thermo issue but maybe the radiator or possible head-gasket. Redoing the headliner should only take a few mins as well.

yes im going to do the thermostat befor i sell it. i have just been busy with with work but this weekend is looking good so hopefully by then and ill check out z31 thanks for the idea zmainiac

I would post on all three sites. z31.com and z31performance.com are 2 different sites. I wish my 86 was that clean.

i just put the thermostat in and drove the car for about 30 min and its fixed so that was the problem. so the car is good to go if anyone is interested

lol and it took more than a half hour, but the thermo is good to go, car drives great, it also has gas adjustable shocks (factory) car is solid, and deserves a good look. glws dave.

bump?

these cars have always been my favorites

GLWS

BUMP he needs something new and something he can beat on, it drives me crazy how well he maintains (sp) this car.