FS: 1985 Nissan 300ZX Turbo

All dreams come to an end, some are fulfilled while others fall to the wayside. I bought this car when I was 18, and drove it on and off for about 6 years, babying it at the time when I had little to no money to put into it. But alas, it’s been shuffled from one place to the next to be stored for that “some day” to come when I could restore it. It’s been 12 years and it’s time to move on, and I am hoping that someone on here can take her and either restore her or use her to help bring their baby back to life as a parts car. It’s on Ebay right now, here’s the link, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230018749764

Thanks for your time

How much are You looking for?

Hows the chassis / floorpans?

Only 90k miles?

Digital dash? and, if so, is it working in full?

its up and started at $500 on ebay,

its rough looking from lack of use but the body is pretty damn solid for an 85, there may be a bit of rust here and there but no major rot anywhere. And by rust at least on body panels Im talking about a spot or 2 no bigger than a quarter. Digital Dash was working last summer, but its been shuffled around over in Canada, I dont see any reason why it would be not working now. The only thing preventing this from being a driver is the over heating problem. Something that I havent had the time to deal with and have been holding onto the car incase I free’d some time up. But that aint gonna happen. So now its up for sale.

I made a post on z31 about it. I could still take it off your hands if you don’t sell it. Let me know. I don’t really need another one but I would put it to good use.

Brian

hey man. great story.

good luck getting her sold to the right person