FS: 1989 300ZX NA2T

So I mine as well put this old bitch up for sale…

No seriously I really do want to get rid of her and get myself a 240Z … more my style…

1989 Nissan 300ZX 2+2
90kmi
About 2500-3000kmi on the rebuilt motor
Stock T3 Turbo
TurboXS Pro Boost controller or whatever the fuck its called
CXRacing Intercooler and piping
Schenider Racing stage 2 cams
Body is decent
-Hood is faded
-Front bumper is faded
-Small spot of rust on driver side door jam
-1 more spec of surface on the rear quarter corner
-Dent in the back fomr my retarded ass not being able to see a small poll
Other than that no serious body damage anywhere
No Heat/AC…
some gauges and shit

Tons of other shit to just ask

Runs/Drives great

I beat the ever living shit out of her any chance I get, I blow her sideways often, and drift her around street corners… Sometimes I just like to sit and do brakestands…

but I do take care of her and change her oil… Ruber her bonnet and tell her how much I love her even though shes a filthy slut and lets me have my way with her.

Asking $4000 obo :rofl:rofl:rofl

:smiley:

GLWS. Looks like a clean Z

Wut.

GLWS, it actually would be cool to see a 240z build

trade for 95 thunderbird… plus cash & a blow off valve on your end?

ill answer for him… no :rofl

The more and more i drive it the more and more it feels slow and im bored with it

someone buy it

me beating on it at the track

I may be intrested… Where are you located sir?

Rotterdam/Schenectady

Honestly not 100% sure if I want to sell it just yet… but i kinda want to get another car

oh god …wat do u want to get now

Torn between a couple…

Either A) something thats popular and has tons of aftermarket
B) Something thats popular and will cost me more money
C) Something thats already built or got some of what I want already done to it

Well you should just let me drive it, so maybe I will get motovation to turbo mine :thumbup

Hahah I dont want anyone to drive it till i get the rear end straigtened out as it can be tricky to drive it without making the car feel like the rear subframe is going to rip out

need to get the new bushings in but im too fuckin lazy

need to get the new bushings in but im too fuckin lazy

i just picked up a 87 one of these i mite need some info about some parts maybe you can give me some info on this how hard is it to do a tune up on this car ?

if you need any help just let me know man… you go to the lot at all?

tune up is very easy like any other car my man, spark plugs can be a pain in the dick, but if you have your toolkit in the hatch, use the sparkplug tool the car comes with always seems to work better haha

thanks ill let you know. i have to get it running right first it fires right up but as i let it idle for a while or try to give it gas it keeps trying to stall out idk if its not getting a good spark,bad gas,clog in the cat or muffler all i knwo is that the fuel pump primes and seems to work good it seems like its flooding out of chocking out so im starting at the plugs/wires etc. i just had a new altenator put in it today so thats working great but it just keeps stalling out… its an auto w/ overdrive. ill let you know if i need some help.

Now Back to the F/S thread
bump

Check the plug for the MAF… Also make sure none of the intake piping after the maf/any lines are not letting air in… does it do it all the time? have you tried letting the car warm up… Mine does the same thing but mines due to me removing all the Idle control shit so untill my car is warm it wants to stall otu when I give it gas…

If so sounds like it may be a maf issue… run codes on the ECU…

heres how

http://xenonz31.com/ECUcodes.html

I will trade any 2 of these 3 for said Z:

My Civic
Friend’s GTi
4yr old that wants to goto the playground

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/trade.jpg

i have a bad fuseable link i know that because the wire it completely split i think that this mite e part of the problem because if the two wires are not touching nothing inside the car works dash, lights, nothing so maybe its not gettting gas

yeah so about the help you offered thanks anyway but i just sold the car someone made me an offer today that i just could not say no too lol .

bump for the F/S thread