FS 1986 Fiero and 99 gtp motor $700 obo

I bought this as a project but my 88t pistons have finnally come in and I could use all the extra cash to finnish paying for the motor. Its an 86 2m4 four cylinder auto, supposedly only needs a alternator and battery to run. I have a alternator that comes with it. The front bumper cover needs to be put back on and it is a different color. the gtp motor has 60k on it and includes the tranny, ecu, most of the wiring harness. I have a number of a guy that makes plug and play harnesses for 400. The swap isn’t difficult but is time consuming. I am just trying to see if anyone is interested. I might sell the motor seperate. With this motor you will have the most reliable 12 sec. car around. The car and motor are located in rochester.

Bump and new lower price. It would be a fun project.

put em together and i’ll give you $700.

You try posting this on Pennocks?

http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Pretty sure it would be gone very very quickly if posted there.

Yup just did. I really want to do the swap but I need the money for my z engine that is finnaly finished. I really don’t need 2 fast cars and a place to put it is an issue.

God dam. You read my mind. I had an 88GT Fierro that I was planing on doing the same swap to. If I had the cash Id so jump on this deal.

If it was a fastback it would be in my driveway tonight. Probably good that it isn’t though so I don’t have to listen to the wife bitch about bringing another Fiero home. :lol:

Haha. For sure.

pics?

can that motor work in a OBD 1 car?

OK here are a couple of pics. I am not sure about the compatability with obd1 but I will ask. I will take pics of the motor tommorow.

intrested in selling just the motor and trans with harness and pcm? Loudz34@aol.com

That’ll be an awesome car when it’s finished. GLWS.

Sale pending

Board member? Local? I’d like to see how this swap goes.

my friend jeff at scruggs auto put a Z06 engine in a 86 fiero gt, thing flies!

LOL, i was just gonna post that, Jeff helped alot with it but didnt do the whole swap, that car was retarded quick, no traction though.

jeffs a great guy, and knows his shit, only guy i trust around buffalo to work on my stuff.

That surprises me. Probably more traction that it would have had in the vette. The MR setup is great for getting the power to the ground.

no, its a guy from rochester.