FS/FT 00 ITR Swap Price Drop!! NEED TO SELL ASAP!

motor has about 89k. its installed in my 94 GSR right now. runs fantastic, gets 29 mpg highway, and still looks beautiful. i want to boost the car, but i cant see myself boosting an 11:5:1 compression motor. im loookig to trade for a PERFECT LS swap +cash

unlike the motors you get from jdm importers, this one is guarenteed to start up, run and get almost 30 mpg on the highway, and still haul ass. the motor is VERY strong and has a fresh valve adjustment and new timing belt and water pump. asking $2800 w/o tranny 3900 w/tranny. no linkage/axles/ecu

i may be new to this site, but i have a TON of vouhes on H-T and HMT, same username on both, a few people know me on here too. if interested reply here or pm me or hit me up on aim, theogefhatch is my screen name

new price, $2600 for just the motor $3600 for the swap

i found something i want to buy when this sells, so im motivated to get rid of it, price is now OBO, someone buy this!!

i can vouch for this engine, i know how much money youve put into it since trading with duck, this engine has probobly less than 89k and is in fact as strong as stated, if not stronger since the new parts.

I have no interest at all in your motor but thats a BITCHIN username :lol: :tup:

lol, thanks. ive been using it for years. ive had two different civic STD hatchbacks, and the namejust kinda stuck.

and thanks for the vouch dude, whoever buys this motor is going to be VERY happy

Good luck with sale.

But having someone with more than 3 posts, vouching for you…might help.

:wink:

yeah yeah i know. if anyone has a problem, search my name on honda-tech or homemadeturbo. ive got 2600+ posts on HT and almost 1100 on HMT. Xenocron (a very reputable tuner in north jersey, im sure uve all herd of him) is a friend of mine, he’ll vouch for me.

where are you located?

lol i keep forgetting this isnt roclife and i have to build my rep. all over again :hang:

saying you are from roclife doesn’t really help your rep

glwts

LOL!!!

Is this a JDM or USDM motor & tranny? LSD or non?

Off topic and random, do you know a guy with the user name SmoothImports. He is from Jersey and is on HMT. I think he had a boosted LS swap, not sure if he still has it or not.

lol

it holds about as much water as having hotrex vouch for you
just bustin’ balls

thats a decent price for that swap

ok, lemme answer some questions

1.where are you located?

…im located in 14454 geneseo ny, just outside rochester

2.Is this a JDM or USDM motor & tranny? LSD or non?

Off topic and random, do you know a guy with the user name SmoothImports. He is from Jersey and is on HMT. I think he had a boosted LS swap, not sure if he still has it or not.

…USDM 00 ITR. trans is LSD with 4.7FD
and ive seen the username on HMT, but i dont think ive ever spoken to him

3.it holds about as much water as having hotrex vouch for you
just bustin’ balls

thats a decent price for that swap

…thanks john, do you remember me? we met when you tuned tim’s (agent boost on roclife) car, i built his motor.

and thanks, i hope it sells for that price! and hotex is a d-bag. again, i know him personally, and wish i didnt.

thanks for the interest guys NOW SOMEONE BUY IT!

id buy it to swap into my dd , but for 3900 i could turbo the shit out of my d :O!

good luck again, and learn how to use quotes =)

i DO know how to use quotes, but my computer is in “limp mode” and im using a very old browser which doesnt display all the icons to click on. so copy and paste is what i got.

and ive gone the turbo d route, its lots of fun, but single cams blow up as soon as they start making enough power for them to be fun unless u build them. ITR swap= fun as hell and reliable

no shit… yeah i remember you.
took you long enough to sign up here
:tup:

i will vouch of this guy.

haha, yeah i know im lazy as hell. thanks for the vouch, now i have a LITTLE credibility on this site :thumbup:

hey i’ll vouch for him too…

brett did my timing belt and clutch/flywheel install on my civic.

and water pump and valve adjustment too. thanks Long!

Bump because I love the username.

lol

GLWS

haha, thanks