TW: b18c1 swap

Testing waters here on my 98 obd2 gsr swap.

Still in my 98 gsr right now, the motor has been boosted for a summer. It burns oil but still has even compression throughout the cylinders at just over 180. The tranny is notchy and grinds at higher rpm in 2nd and 3rd. Motor is completely stock besides type r valve cover, the oil pan is tapped for oil lines and the block was notched for a turbo. Obviously this swap is not mint so I know I am not going to get a ton of money for it.

I can come home from school and let you drive the motor/see how it runs before I pull it. I am willing to part the head/short block and trans apart. I would ideally like to sell just the short block and trans so I can keep the head. The motor WILL NOT come with clutch and flywheel.

few pics…
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/showvic/Money.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/showvic/block.jpg
as you can see alot of the block was notched for a different turbo I had on there.

Prices right now…
Long block and trans- 1000
short block only- 350
Trans only-250

As always the prices are obo.

GLWTS man, looks good.

If you bring this by swerve and allow me to do a leakdown of the motor and I like what I see. I will definately buy it. I always have cash on hand. 100% in.

The car is at my house in rochester and I am in school oswego, I would be willing to meet you at my house and you can do the test there. I have air compressor…

good price good seller :tup:

that transmission is not a 98 , its a 94-95 FYI

what price you looking for

Im aware of that, i replaced it when the original trans lost 3rd gear. All the prices are posted.

any contact info, i have a friend interested?

very good seller here gl

When you get serious that you want to sell it. I’m in. I’ll bring tools for the test. However, I’d rather not drive back to b-lo then back to rochacha. I suppose I could lend you a hand in the pull and I could grab it in the same day.

bump

you willing to sell the transmissions to me?

Yeah few ppl are interested in the trans first one with the cash gets it, I am willing to come home this weekend to pull it and sell!

Sounds good, Pm me when you come home!

I am only comming home if i know its sold and someone has cash waiting. I already got flaked on this the day before I had plans to come home and pull it.

I hope you aren’t referring to me because my offer still stands for the whole thing.

No, a kid on roclife:roflpicard:

I pmed you about accepting your offer, just waiting to hear back from ya…

i’ll call you tomorrow during the day…been very swamped doing doubles at work.

SOLD