/Trade: 98 GSR engine + trans

I picked this up off of another nyspeeder a few months back, but my plans have since changed so I need to get rid of this. It’s out of a 98 GSR, just turned 100k. The previous owner had a turbo on it for a few months but it is still in surprisingly good shape. I drove it with the turbo still on just before the motor was pulled & it ran insanely strong. Only prob is that the block was notched to accommodate for the turbo right where the engine id pad is so thats kinda ugly but nothing that can’t be fixed or covered up or just leave it if you’re all about the ol skool broken hoodlatch lol

MINTY GSR trans is available also, never ground once in the car it was in

choice of 1 of 2 ecus available, one 96 & one 98. Both 5spd P72s

$1500/bo for engine + trans + ecu + extra misc swap parts

OR make offers on complete engine, trans or ecu. NOT looking to part engine or trans just yet

Also willing to trade + cash for 99+ B20 complete or bottom end only

how much for the swap w/o tranny? ill be using a cable tranny

I could go 1100

PM’d

pm’s replied

thumbs up for a good dude, glws :slight_smile:

lol you can have my swap for 500 and every honda part I own

mine comes with one good tranny completely rebuilt

This comes with 3 trannys or a choice of one of the bad ones? Also, try not to type when you are drinking, lol.

1 of the 3 will be available as-is or I can repair and/or upgrade depending on the offer

I never drink and post

bump need this gone asap

prices on those trannys? any1 of them

not really trying to sell any of the trans separate until after I get them fixed

always open to offers tho, a good number will get one of them

I gave you an offer on all three as is.

not a good offer

^^ hahahaa

not good transmissions :wink:

dude seriously they’re not for sale

:confused: I thought this was a for sale thread and they’re listed in this thread, no?
Okay, now I’m just messing with you, I understand they’re not for sale… :cool:

is either the linkage or mounts included?

nope, sorry. Need all the remaining swap parts for my car