FS: 1987 Buick GN

Ok my car is back at my fathers now, and hes getting rid of it. The head gasket, oil pan gasket, pinion seal, and all vacum lines were replaced, along with some re routing of my tranny lines. All gaskets were replaced also. This is just a feeler to see if anyone here is interested, as it will officially go on sale in the spring.
Heres what it has:

-Vince Janis 200r4 race tranny, with all hard billet parts, 2900 9x11 stall.
-Motor was rebuilt 3 year ago by R&R racing (Mark Burnham). Machine work done in syracuse by Skip. JE racing pistons, gapless rings, Billet mains, ARP bolts.
-TA49 Turbo
-Blue top injectors 42.5 lbs
-Adj Fuel Reg.
-Big mouth intercooler
-Cold Air kit
-Stock 8.5 inch rear, will go into the 10’s b4 needing axles and such, very strong
-Hooker Exhaust with 2 aerochamber muffs.
-Stock wheels
-Paint is ok, but not show quality, sides, trunk, hood are very good, roof was redone just to get rid of the GM laquor checkering.
-Less than 10k on the motor
-Less than 5k on the tranny
-Alcohol injection
-EGT meter–not guage, with recall and last run.
-VDO oil pressure, VDO water temp, VDO 30lb boost, Knock Guage
-LS1 MAF with translator.(got rid of the shitty MAF, now it stays pegged a 255)
-The car has absolutly no rust anywhere, underbody is spotless for an 18 year old car.
-4 subs, 2 amps (will remove if want, custom done by custom radio, not a box)
-Interior is in great shape, i dont think anybody has ever been in the back seats :), the front seats are just a bit worn, no rips, and it needs a headliner, which i have all the material for.
-This is one of the lowest optioned GNS around, Very light for a GN. No power windows, no power seats, no power mirrors, AC still blows cold also.

If i think of anything else ill post it up, pics also. I have them just not with me now, but i can find them and send, or just take some from my fathers house.

$9000.00 FIRM

Dont lowball, cause its not coming down :slight_smile:
This is a great price on a hardtop GN with no rust and almost all new drivetrain.

best run was 12.01 at 115 21 lbs of boost with alchy and a street chip with low timing.

Kevin

:tup:

nice car man

pm me directions and a complete list. i want to look at it. thanks man

how much room is left with the 42.5lbers and how much boost? Also with the alcohol injection, how hard is it to tune? ALot of the GTP’s guys are going with it but tunning is a bitch.

not much room with the injectors, thats how i blew my HG 135% duty cycle. but that was with almost 30lbs of boost, You can safely run 24lbs of boost with this current setup.

But they will get into the 11’s easily.

Alchy is simple for these cars, i have 2 alchy chips for it, just set the turn on point and pump speed and its godo to go.

No stupid PCM to deal with :slight_smile:

:tup: I passed this info on to some people that I know. Good luck with the sale, sad to see these cars go.

Gimme an e-mail addy you want people to ask you questions with :tup:

scarfa21@adelphia.net