FS: 87 Gn

25,000 or best. Tuns of went into this car, Just checking if anyone is interested in purchasing it. If i let her go ill have room for a New toy. Pm for a tun of details. If i dont sell it ill just spend more and more on it. Thats why i need to sell it, i cant stop buying new billet parts, racing parts and so on. One 2 many projects.

better have less than 2500 miles if you are looking for $25,000 for a GN…details??

uggghhhhh this one is soooooooooooooo cleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i want it

Holy fuck. I would totally buy this if I had the money. GLWS. Gorgeous fucking car. God damn.

I got it with 28,000 it now has 33,800 origional miles. Cars never been rusted, no Snow. Got caught in the rain twice. For minimal mods she is 1 fast car. I have the boost down to 10 psi and she still wants to get up and go. Ask camarojoe!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=232690283&dealer_id=61386905&car_year=1987&model=&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=BUICK&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14223&advanced=&end_year=1987&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

This is my autotrader site. If i sell the car for 25 im losing $. Billet Chrome and plain old fit and finish is not cheap.

This car makes me wet…

Just sayin’.

DIE fromyou: dude.
DIE fromyou: that buick
DIE fromyou: just made me wet.

that’s so hot.

how many tuns does it weight?

Ha, I need a pair of drag radials so I can test it at the track, also fine tune the alcy inj. I just wish more people had these to give them a name. I never cared for a gn, i had an 87 vette with some mods in 03 (Daily Driver)when i found this. I figure id buy it to have because its hard to find a low mile GN. Well after driving it home i was impresed. After some little things this car not only beat the crap outa my vette but put my 67 nova with a built 355 engine to shame.
My cuz and i Just finished his new toy. Well lets say the gn for sale, i will be able to build what he did.

who is this?
Nick?

Got any pics of your 68 ? btw nice gn man should sale fast !

Kev, remember that car I went and looked at that ‘supposedly’ had 2x,xxx miles on it and the girl only wanted like 6K for it?Was about 6-8 yrs ago.This was the car.His name is Nick on the WNY club site.
D

i know nick, ok i thoight it was him from his nova.

Ugh all these GNs with custom plates…I think I raced this before…

I can vouch how clean this car is. Nick’s a good guy

very very very nice looking car :tup:

badass car!

the 68, not dun but here she is.

Here is a link to all the progress made on this rust bucket so far.
http://www.rodandpiston.com/db/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=564

Thanx for the coments…
The gn came from the city of tonawanda. Payed way more then 6 for her. But it had 28,000 miles. There was another one at the time near it, had lowermiles but had rust. Girl also wanted around 6500 for it. Car was junk. This car was well worth it.
This is a bad pic but its the day i picked it up.

where ya been nick?