FS: 1987 Nissan 200sx S12

Alright guys here’s the deal. This car was my Mom’s daily from about 02-05, back in 02 my grandfather went down to florida, and came back with this s12 for my mom. It only saw one winter its whole life. In 05 my mom started working from home so she found herself needing a car less. The car has not been on the road since 05,just been sitting in the driveway. As of right now the car wont start, not sure why. When she parked it, it ran fine, now it wants to start but wont crank over. Tow truck will be needed.

Auto.
Original motor, tranny.
164,xxx Miles.

$650 obo.

This car is pretty much rust free. If you guys have any questions lmk.

Where is this car

Car is located in Burlington.

I can vouch, I’ve seen the car before and It is in really good shape. GLWS

wow…this is a great project for somebody wish i had the money glws this car should not go to junk yard so much potential

^^ Thanks guys! i agree, honestly its in to good of shape to get rid of. We just need the space.

I need this car. I will get money. If you don’t sell this in a few weeks I’ll take it.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Shit I just read the monday thing. I’ll let you know!

Car has potential, good price.

I drove by your house last night Jess and there’s vehicles fucking everywhere!

wow, so clean.

Post’r on a s12 forum.

Still for sale?

If it’s in the junkyard, mind telling me which one?

^^ same…
or part out the wing?? pleaseeee

Lol the sale is pending until he calls me than it will be gone. So no wing for you :smiley:

if he does buy it, please PM his number :slight_smile:

HostYs tell him to call me already! xD
Whos, my number?

Car is clean GLWS

Wow sorry guys, havnt checked the thread for awhile. Still got it. Xeno ill call you tomorrow.

Did this sell? I’m very interested if still available!

If this ends up going to the junkyard, can i take the wiper motor off your hands?

Still got it, selling as a whole. The car would make a great project! Some one need to grab this.