fs: 1988 chevy corsica SOLD

SOLD

ill take any offer guys, just need to get rid of it.

Is it a 4 cylinder car? It might make a fun car to take claimer racing… :slight_smile:

ya its a 2.0 L. you could buy another beater and have some fun :lol:

send some pics and i might be interested… or if u can PM your number to me i’ll come and take a peek at it.
thanxs

price drop

does the car run good
and wont need any serious matience for a little while?

not at all, runs solid for having 300 thousand km;s on it. the body as well as the interior isnt so hot.

all i care about is if it runs
because my parents used to have a tempest of the same year(the pontiac version)
and it basicly died
so as long as it runs good!

ya it runs fine. i have 2 newer tires that i need to put on still, the rear ones on the car right now arent so great.

can you send me pictures?
if its worth it i’ll pick it up this week

its 250 $ dude, if your expecting a 250 dollar car to be nice i think your mistaken, i have no pics though, its a white chevy corsica, runs fine, 4 door, auto, 2.0L, front fender damage, the drivers door interior panel is missing. some other little things are wrong with it as well, but for 250 dollars its fine, it runs and thats all that really matter :lol: if you come pick it up sunday you can have it for 200 $.

heres the big question will it pass inspection??? for insurance

the only thing it might have trouble with is the left head light assmebly it out, i still have it, just needs to be reinstalled. also have 2 newer tires on rims that need to be changed as the rear tires on the car are bad :anal

i have inspection forms. i can bring the car to my work and have a mechanic look over it and pass it if need be