FS: 1988 honda civic DX

ya ive been friends with his older brother cory for years

thought this car looked familiar. glws

I’m interested, but out of town. Can I come look at it on Saturday?

i work on Saturdays but pm and i’ll give you my number…

yea i don’t know cory that well but chad and i are really good friends he sold it to me after he got a new honda… lol chads family is like a honda, bmw, etc factory they have so many, lol but thats cool you like cars too… you ever race, into turbos…

holy shit i love that pile

dude, I pm’d you yesterday. get back to me.

shit i didn’t realize i had a message, i will tonight around 9 if thats ok… don’t worry you have first dibs

haha, it’s all good. I’ll be playing loud amps at 9 so I might not notice but I’ll call back when I get the call.

what a pile needs some body work and paint i bet you will take 300

lol. i love hondas and bimmers too. i asked corys step dad to get me parts for my e30 and he told me it was too new. its a 90 lol

anyway, back on topic, i know chad kept it in good shape glws

it was in amazing shape till the accident… i was going to fix it up but i don’t have the time, the underbody on this car is quite good for its age… where you live dude

actually i need at least $500 for it i put alot of money into this car, i also have upper balljoints done on here too, i’ll make a list of shit that i have done… , i have the hood for the car i just haven’t changed it over cause its off a 88 sedan and its longer than the orginal hood so it needs to be drilled. other than that it could use a new fender…

yo dude i’ll pm you, give me a call

Sunday, or Sat. night?

pm’d

dude i broke my phone, and i just got it fixed could you pm me your number… i gotta talk to you

LOL I was wondering what happened…

sorry about that, the other night the head gasket went, im deciding wether to have it fixed or not so i can sell the car, the head gasket is only $33 but i don’t kno how extensive labor is, and i need a car cause im having a hard time getting back and forth places, so im not driving this cause of the situtation but if you could give me a call i’ll be around mon and tues i have to work the rest of the days at 4pm

i have the headgasket u need out in the garage brand new

I agree.

EDIT: Also whoever buys this needs to DE-RICE it…