FS: 1988 Nissan 240sx Coupe Base-Model (Lightest 240sx)

Make/Model: 1988 (1989) Nissan 240sx Coupe [Auto]
Asking Price: $1850 (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: 291,xxx KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet Description:

Reason for selling:
Ok, I picked this chassis up VERY recently to turn it into a track car for next summer, and the one after, the project should have been done. I have already collected many parts for the project, however I am running out of money fast and just recently lost my job. So I need a daily driver once again.

Although knowing that the car had minor rust issues, I picked it up anyways and had intended to fix them, but again money has become and issue and I need something to drive.

Rust: The front DS rail has some rust, we hammered at the frame until we found good metal, and the hole did get bigger, but still is not a terrible hole. Passenger side floor and rail are mint. Passenger side rocker panel has a nice 3" hole, but again easy fix. The windshield surrounding metal has had bondo work done to it, and needs attention. It isnt that bad and is totally fixable. The usual light corrosion on the strut towers, nothing bad. Engine bay is fairly clean.

Motor: Motor was rebuilt by it’s last owner and runs VERY strong. I drove it from Kitchener to London, around London, and then back to Toronto, a total of over 300km with no issues. Very strong SOHC motor.

Tranny: Auto tranny shifts smooth, I can get 5 speed parts for the buyer for cheap compared to market value. I was going to swap it if I continued with the project.

Bad: Car has no muffler. And all the rust spots mentioned before.

Good: This car makes the PERFECT 240sx track car chassis. It is the lightest 240sx you can buy. No ABS, no HICAS, no BS.

Pics: This is the only pic I have currently, I will snap some more ASAP!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z313/Osadkid/4f86_20.jpg

Price: $1850 OBO. I am flexible to a degree.

Extras: I have lots of other extra’s to include in the sale if the buyer chooses. These include coilovers, half clears, VLSD, zenki lip, and plenty more hot parts.

Contact: You can PM me here, I check it everyday, multiple times. Or you can give me a call at (647)899-0106. The name’s Dan.

damn i want this next year no emissions right so a perfect v8 swap candidate

^^^ u got some misleading info

Only cars 87 and older dont have to do emissions anymore

even if ur car is 88 and is more than 20 you still need 2 do the emission test

yup it sucks:(

wtf then 240z it is they are the sexiest old school nissan anyway
question about the motor was it rebuild with oem parts or

I don’t know too much about the rebuild, but for a car with 290km on it… it runs DAMN strong. Maybe stronger than my old 240sx with 198km on it!

Bump

Bump, motivated to sell.

Make an offer.

I found a Silvia I want. :slight_smile:

Nobody looking to build a dedicated track car?

Bump.

!!?!?!??! silvia???

Bump

You saw my thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Any pics?

http://www.chaosquake.de/files/temp/i-cant-see-shit.jpg

i believe he’s projecting this. so i dont think its on sale.

I’m still accepting offers. If it sells I’ll be buying a JDM silvia.

I’ll send you some pictures Miki!

are all those spares included in the price? or are they extra?

Extra. Sorry.

500?

No thanks.

no i ment 5000

i was looking at rhd silvias today

pics of frame rails ?