FS: 1989 240sx HB CHEAP!

Hey, I have a 1989 240sx HB. It is sitting in black primier right now waiting to be painted. Engine runs strong, very good condition mechanically, and frame wise. NO RUST.

• Brand New Windshield with new gasket (costs a fortune)
  • New Brake lines
  • NO HICAS
  • 5 Speed
  • 200, 000 kms
  • BLACK interior, GREAT SHAPE
  • 1992 Front bumper
  • 2.4L SOHC KA24E engine
  • Comes with extras like a turbo manifold, Intercooler and alot of other misc parts, if you want them.
  • Open differential
  • Brand new Clutch OEM (whole thing… master cylinder, slave cylinder, pressure plate, disk, etc…)
  • Aftermarket Exhaust

The power steering lines are not hooked up yet and I am selling it, so I am not putting in any more work to it. Arm strong steering until you hook up the one last line.

• I also took off the spoiler so it wouldn’t rust, but like I said, there is no rust on this car.

I am going to school and need the money really bad, so I am giving up my “project”… I bought this car, swapped the frame because it was rusted out, and now before i get to all the fun stuff, I have to sell it. I need $2000.00 for this car, I am losing too much as it is.
Believe it or not, this thing kicks the shit out of my buddy’s 1992 240sx DOHC.

OMG I’m very interested! Piiicctures!

or email me or something! darksideofthesun@gmail.com

Almost forgot, there is a BRAND new Walboro Fuel pump installed as well. No camera so no pictures sorry. Can set up to come and see though.

Hum…e-town is a far way to go haha. How “soon” you looking to sell? Anything wrong witht the car, other then the steering lines, at all? is it registered or insured?

swapped the frame eh??? how did you manage that? do you mean subframe??? is this by any chance crazy240sx’s old car???

Is that good or bad that it would be his old car? :stuck_out_tongue:

is this still for sale can i come see it tonight?

pm sent

believe it or not, this thing kicks the shit out of my buddy’s 1992 240sx DOHC.[/quote] this is true my sohc is faster than my bros 91 dohc and i am really interested in this car i can have money for u asap i just sold my old camry was just wondering if you have any deals pending or if it is still for sale

could you please PM me your number so i could come and see this car?

Hey guys, Sorry for the late reply’s. I will not be answering some of my PM’s as I will answer the questions here.

First off you can contact me at 780-449-6674 or 780-908-1755(not my cell, but I can be reached at it)

second off I work, so call after 5 pm or on weekends.

Now as for the bad stuff, the car has a little but fixed front end damage. on the drivers side front fender. I replaced the fender. Second, It has been in NO OTHER accidents that I am aware of. Third my Location is:

6 Coachman Court
Sherwood Park, Alberta

Now, thirdly, I am finishing up the body work tonight, minor stuff, but I will keep you updated on the car. ALSO I forgot to mention, that the car is NOT totally put back together due to lazyness, I will continue to put it back together, (I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT PARTS). Another thing is my back drivers side window is smashed out(forgot to mention this). But I am sure it should be a easy and cheap fix.

Thanks for all the interest… -Ryan

How did you fix the gaping holes in the frame?

I thought I mentioned that I swapped into a frame from ANOTHER car. Whole new frame. No Holes, No nuthing.

sell it to meeee!

so no pictures though? oh well! i will call at 5PM

pm’d

I put a deposit down.

Sorry to all of those who did not receive a reply from PM. I have received a mass amount of PM’s in the last few days, its crazy. I have someone that has put a deposit on the car already. So Technically it IS spoken for. Thanks for all the interest though.

im vary interested on the car :smiley:

how much u asking for it?