FS: 1989 Nissan 240sx SE Fastback

I bought the car for 3000 dollars, ive put over $4000 into it
185 000km’s on car…
it is a 5 speed, and there is under 15 000km’s on the rebuilt engine

New parts:
Brand new gas tank
Rebuilt Ka24e, I only use synthetic, i also have an extra quart and a half from my oil change last week
New brake lines
New brakes in september
New suspension In september
High flow catlytic convertor
New speakers all around, 6X9’s in the rear and 6X4’s in the front
New deck

The interior is well, there is a rip in the drivers seat and thats it. When you buy this car is comes with another engine. The engine has no block as it blew up. It has good parts like your timming belt, spark plugs and everthing else.
It is also grey with the pignose front bumper. I will be getting pictures soon im just waiting for a nice day to take them. I need this car to sell asap as i am buying another 240 off of a friend
This could be a great project car because all it needs is the strut towers cleaned up, it runs awesome, no weird noises, no leaks of any sort. Mechanically there will be nothing wrong with this car for years

asking 3500 as is with e test, 3700 certified and e tested OBO

a) how many km?

b) 5-speed or auto? (i’m guessing 5-speed but you never know)

c) condition of the frame?

i’m thinking you’re going to have to lower that price a good bit if you want any interest…3700 for an '89 is high, especially if it’s starting to rust.

If his asking price is to high then don’t friggin buy it and by the way under 15 on rebuilt engine.

Cheers

Any pics?

chill out bryce, jeez. i was just trying to help.

And the $1-million dollar question is…

coupe or hatch?

just snap the photos, dont worry about nice day or not, because you might be waiting for quite some time, and if people get the general idea of the condition, you will get more intrested buyers.

pics pics pics ?

lol @ 2005

HAHHAHA, I didn’t even notice that lol!