FS: 1990 240sx Coupe $500

1989 Nissan 240SX for sale, Possibly for parts. KA24E Motor. Body is in decent condition just surface rust in most places. Motor still runs perfectly and transmission still shifts smoothly. 4spd auto is still perfect. Stripped interior but still have all interior pieces. Tan interior still clean. Comes with leather seats. Driver has rip in it. Passenger is still clean. This would make the perfect car for a first car with a little TLC and work. Perfect project car. Selling due to lack of parking space.
Selling or for worthy trade. Located in Owen Sound, Ontario
Contact (519) 371-3568 after 4pm Monday - Friday OR text (226) 668-2420 any time

use that hoist and post underbody shots!

im interested in underbody pictures

Ill give you $100 bucks and you dont have to show me underbody shots :wink:

If this is the car i think it is, I looked at it about 8-10months ago and the under body isn’t too pretty, the previous owner was a do it yourself body man and the bottom of the doors, rockers and quarters seemed to have quite a bit of bondo work, the way the paint looks in the 1st two pics is how it looked in person when it was dry. the remains of the frame made swiss cheese look solid.

not trying to bash the seller or anything, just my personal opinion on what I saw.

If anyone on this forum is expecting a mint or near perfect frame on a 500 dollar car is only lying to themselves.