FS: 1990 240SX SOLD

sold… pls delete

What kind of coilovers??
Pics of the rims?
what does it need for safty?

Id have to get a pic of the rims, but the are made my Atlas, one of the guys with a red s13 at the GTA North has the same set. The coilovers, im not 100% sure of the brand, they came with the care when I bought it and they are purple if it counts.

And to safety, nothing other than the drivers seat as far as I know. Everything else is great, new lower control arms, car runs and drives excellent.

thanks for the answers, pics when you can please :smiley:

http://jndesign.org/2404.jpg

youll notice the ding in the quarter panel there, this pic was taken before the body work and paint. but those are the rims

Does the right front fender have a dent in it?

judging by how the reflection changes i assume it does.

but ill let the owner make the final call

judging how he says in the post with that picture that there is a dent i would have to say yes there was one :slight_smile:

lol i never saw that.
my bad.

i said there is NO dent, the picture was taken BEFORE the body work and paint, that picture was to show the rims.

i would really like to get this car sold asap, please pm or email me and we can work on the price.

thanks guys

make me some offers on the car!

can u post more pics of the car

frame rails, floor and the whole car in a pic instead of a bit of it

i dont have any pics of the underside, if you want i can grab some, but im lowering the price to 2800 obo… please feel free to pm me or call my cell at 416-414-0251

thank you guys

but… i was just wondering how bad the frame was before it was fixed? where was the rust and how much did it cost u to fix the frame …?

frame was in rough shape, its been rebuild and reinforced, it cost me $2500 for body, frame and paint, i got a good deal from my mechinc/body shop

ok guys, must sell this car asap, $2500 obo… shoot me some offers or its going in the trader

bump