FS: 1990 BMW 535i 5-Speed

1990 BMW 535i 5-Speed w/ 162,000 miles

The car runs good, transmission and clutch good. The brakes are strong and stop straight (front calipers, rotors, and pads only 4k old) . The paint is nice with minimal fading, and overall the car gives a nice appearance. The wheels are 17” Enkei. The radiator and water pump were replaced about 10K miles ago, as were the rear tires. The windshield was replaced last spring. The climate control works as it should and the AC is very cold. All lights, including the fog lights, work fine. Past owner owned the car for 4 years and kept service records including fuel usage over that time. The car has been garaged for the past 3 years and not driven in the winter.

There is a slight shimmy around 60 MPH. Many of the front end parts including the upper and lower control arms and sway bar ends were replaced about 20K miles ago. An upper control arm could likely be the cause of the shimmy. The motor could use a valve adjustment, sounds like a typical older bmw. The SRS light is on, although I don't see any signs of a previous accident.

$4500 obo

see if the wheels are causing the shimmy? sounds like exactly what was happening with my car before i got hub centric rings

any who GLWS

awesome DD

This is almost exactly the kind of car I’m looking for. How’s the interior?

Interior is very good. I’ll get pictures up eventually.

e34’s are great

I so need something like this instead of my coupe right now…

GLWS

SRS possible clock spring issue? That was an issue I had with a previous car