FS; 1990 crx

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/788853823.html not mine

chicks dig it yo

yea haha pics make it look like it good condition though

I went there today and checked it out, its not anywhere close to what it looks like in the pics. The engine was smoking, brakes are shot, rust everywhere, was in a front end accident etc. I went there before she put it up on craigslist, I told her that I had to pass and she should list it on craigslist. Its honestly not worth even say $800 bucks even , if your interested in a beater maybe. I was gonna buy this and resell it, its but its not worth it at all. Plus its like 45 minute drive from south buffalo west seneca border.

Dont bother unless you want a shitty beater for the winter. The lady who is selling it also wont budge much on the price.

The pics show nothig of the rust and body damage. Be warned befor you drive out in the sticks.

10490 cedar road clearance center 14032 is the address.

thx man i was gunna call tomarrow. i was actually just about to write that u should pick it up but i guess you ahead of the game

lol she they said its never seen a winter to a friend of mine who wanted it.
good thing he didnt go look at it.

thanks jdmsir, your deffently a good guy, im glad i didn’t look at it, i guess she wouldn’t be will to nogatie with me either i called her, but thanks for the heads up…