fs 1991 dohc winter beater or project.

ok here is the deal, im selling this car 1000$ as is no fucking bs. car was daily driver as of 3 weeks ago, and only off road cause of new car that replaced her.

the good
hatch is 98% rustless, never had a wing
car runs very well, brand new break pads, calipers and rotors,
all new fuel and break lines. brand new fuel pump.
new kyb suspension. new thermostat and full coolent flush. non leaking motor!! im sure theres things im missing.

the bad.
cars interior needs to be replaced, is pretty bad condition, the previous owner is a press man so its inked up.
clutch isnt the newest. still pulls but when its really hot is starting to slip at high rpm.
tires are not the greatest. crack across windshield.
and last but not least. rust. always a fucking issue. this car, has some bad cancer, but nothing with some tlc, or bondo who knows wtf u will wanna do,

bottom line this car isnt cosmeticly appealing. i will post pics tonight or tommorow.i am willing to be low balled a bit but if u offened me ill hunt you down and hammer a nail in ur knee cap. feel free to pm me or email me at sixfootjesus@hotmail.com
i would like to see this car gone by the time winter hits.

bump… still havnt got pics up but ill sell for 600?

Hey man , im just north of u in ghurst. pm me and we will chat or email me at darren.darren@hotmail.com

ok guys got pics uploaded to my email so fire off an email to me. i cant post them on here cause im at my max upload

simonadavis@hotmail.com

dont lose another 240 in barrie man its all s14s here now

hey kosta. yea man i agree but i have 4 now. i was at 2, i was happy at then this came. i have no room, then i got a s14 last night… wtf lol

pics finally!!!

300 bucks ill check it out today

sure with no motor or trans no problem!

bump

i seen this car its a pretty decent buy .
good luck with the sale man

hey man i may be interested in having a look at the car already left address on this thread

LOL am I the only one… but did this for sale thread just contain the word “fuck” three times a threat to bust someones knee cap?