FS : 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

1990 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
SR20DET AWD
Arrived 89,823KM now 91,000KM
Arrived in Late January
Already landed, registered and insured
15" Aftermarket Wheels on Brand New Tires 195/55/R15 All Season TBC Mirada Sport GTx
Also comes with used stock tires - Tread 1 half season left Bridgestone Potenza 185/55/R15

Been in the shop for a few months to get brand new alternator, belts and pulley system $900

Good: SR20DET AWD
Hatch
Comes with JDM Umbrella
RAREHeated seats option to keep your ass nice and toasty during winter

Bad: Dent on passenger side, little bit of rust
Sunroof doesnt close, weatherstripping is damaged
Air conditioning doesnt work, could be needs recharging or doesnt work

PM Me if interested
$8900 obo, cheapest Pulsar GTi-R in Calgary, selling cause JDM is not for me and I’m looking to buy a Corolla Sedan

Bump…

Bump…u wont find a cheaper Pulsar GTI-R landed in Calgary than this…

$8900 obo

Why is everyone selling these things? do they have problems or whats going on with them?

there isnt anything wrong thats like asking why is everyone selling their silvia or skyline.

People import these cars to sell them for a profit, this is there job

I’m selling this for a buddy but I dont see how hes making a profit off this when he bought it for $9000, and that was still in Japan…this car is already landed, inspected and insured…ready to go, and reason my friend is selling is because my friend is a pussy and this car is goin to waste, hes looking for a sedan now

Bump

BUMP!!!

Finally took pictures of it…

This one has super rare heated seat option too I think.

Yes, yes it does…I forgot about that thanx

i never knew gtirs came with heated seats. never mentioned it in the owners or servce manuals

sick umbrella holder!

We got 4 GTi-R’s in around the same time and this one had weird switches in the ebrake cover. I couldn’t figure out what the symbol meant, it looks like a defroster symbol for each side of the car. So finally tried leaving the switch on and sure enough the seats heat up. It’s really cool how Nissan offered so much optional equipment for the Pulsars, especially when you go into the Nismo rally options.

Bump

$8900 obo or trades…looking for anything 2001+ newer import sedan… corolla, Mazda3, Sentra, that sorta thing