FS : 1990 Nissan Skyline gtr Veilside widebody kit !!!

Well guys , something came over me today and ive decided to put her up for sale , i have a new project i would like to start and i think that i have achieved all that i wanted with this car , personally i am very pleased with how it runs and looks , hope someone likes it more than i do and will take care of her . Engine runs great ,car has been tuned by Dan from U2ndyno and since then ive had no problems . There is nothing engine wise that needs to be fixed or repaired presently , for the guys who know me i always buy the best parts and i have maintained a more than regular oil change .
Car has 86k on it now . I have not drove it winter and hardly ever in rain .
So here are all the specs and mods list .

Engine Mods
Twin hks 2530’s - still boosting very strong , i hit 1.2 bar at 5000rpm , spools very nicely .
HKS dump pipes
HKS Front pipes
HKS 272 in /272 ex cams 9.1 lift
hks adjustable cam gears
sard 660cc injectors
nismo fuel pump and fpr
Koyo radiator
greddy hard pipe kit
z32 air flow meters
Nismo triple plate clutch , I also have a ogura twin plate that needs discs that i will throw in.
Very large intercooler , changed my original one which was from a R34 because we discovered a hole in it and i got my new larger one from Manny.not sure what brand it is tho, but it sure does the trick .
essential oil catch can
cusco brake cylinder stopper
carbon cam gear cover
carbon plug cover
carbon intake manifold cover
carbon JIC magic front strut bar
cusco rear strut bar
Apexi AVCR boost controller
Apexi power fc with commander

Exterior
Veilside widebody kit - front and rear fenders .
Fiberglass front bumper -came from japan with it .
carbon canards on front bumper.
VIS Racing Carbon hood with aerocatch locking hood latches .
Seibon carbon trunk
Rotora carbon rear wing .
Ganador carbon side mirrors.
I have a front grille , its not on the car since its silver but wil give to buyer.
Rear LED tail light , really bright

Interior
Bride low max adjustable seats
keys racing steering wheel 325mm and keys shift knob -knob not installed yet .
sportline quick release hub
Defi oil pressure gauge
nismo triple din gauges
robsons shift and brake boots

Wheels and tires
Work Meister S1 3piece wheels -sizes front 18x10 with 265/30 Yokohama advans
Rear 18x 11.5 with 295/30 Advans
I have a set of 245/40 advans that i will throw in as well for the fronts.

Brakes
Front - Alcon/greddy 4pot calipers with endless race pads ,with a piece 13.5inch rotor with stainless lines
Rear - Ksport 6pot calipers with ferodo brake pads, with 13inch rotors
Car stops on a dime,no need to worry about stopping power here.

Currently at 1.2 bar the car runs at 515HP to the Rear wheels since it has been converted to rwd from japan , the front dirve shafts are out but the diff is still in , Honestly it does not go sideways very much because of the tires i now have on the rear
The only flaws i can think about in the car is that there are some minor fiberglass cracks on the body which is normal but nothing significant .

So my asking price as is is 28k ono , i know i cant get back anywhere close to what ive spent on it but i think this is a decent enough price for all the parts i have there , whoever buys this is getting a very well put together gtr with quality parts . Please only serious enquiries !
Most ppl know what the car looks like but here are a few pics of her , thanks guys .

This Dyno run was done with the cam set at 0 , which is boost was coming in very late , we did another tune just for cams after which made a huge difference with low down torque, but this is to just show you the numbers the engine put out .

try TNC or GTRCANADA… that is honestly pure sex for an r32. I wish i could see this thing run…

GL on sale man… curious as to what kind of LED lights you have on teh rear though

saw this gtr at cscs this thing spools like a dream very fast:D

g/l with the sale

done that already …
d-max leds

OOO Nooo, I can’t believe you’re parting with it

this thing looks NUTS!!!

Hear it run?? Things a beast…i couldn’t even park beside him. Timo’s widebody is nuts…and i can practically sit in the rear dish.

Free bump.
GL Timo

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, this thing’s sexy… :shock:

saw and heard this beauty on the streets and it sounded like a beeeast!

bump for an uber SEXXXED ride

thanks for the positive comments guys appreciate it !

Amazing car. I’ve been in it. That’s all I have to say.

Fun car to tune… sad to see you selling it big guy.

I look forward to tuning your next obsession.

bump up , need to sell asking 25k ono now, leaving country for work to live so i need to have this gone unfortunately , thanks

trade for my house?

Bump for a great guy and a great car. Been in the car on the track, nothing bad to speak of it. Incredible car tim, good luck with your move!