FS: 1991 Skyline GTR 400whp

I am selling my 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR. It has 170K everything but internals have been modified. It has 400whp @ 18psi. The car comes e-tested and safetied.

The car is currently located where I work at Brantford Nissan. It has been treated like a king with only Ames Oil 3 times a season and tranny/front diff/rear diff and transfer case flushes every year as well as coolant flushes. Being a mechanic at Nissan helps when I can change fluids whenever I feel the car needs to.

Exterior:

Shaved trunk lock
Painted 1 year ago Black Base with Purple Pearl / Base Clear with Purple Pearl / 3 Coats of Final Clear with Purple Pearl
Veilside Andrew Evo 5 18" Rims with Fuzion Tires 265/35/18 on all 4 corners
Custom R33 front grill with GTR badge
No Badges on the car accept the front grill.
HID Headlights

Interior:

2 Sparco Corsa Fiberglass Racing Seats (no rear seats)
2 3" Red Sparco 4 point Harness with quick release (have crotch belts to turn into 6 point)
6 Point Roll Cage with Harness Bar
Blitz Dual Stage Boost Controller
HKS Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Turbo Timer
All Gauges are stock ( I have Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure, Turbo/Boost, Volt Meter, Racing EGT, Oil Temp, Vacuum, Water Temp. They are not installed but have them never used only for placements. They are made by Megan Racing.)
AEM EMS with UEGO and has been tuned by DL Motorsports in Burlington. This car passes emissions without any problems very clean.
No Radio Deck
Leather GTR stiched e-brake boot and shift boot

Suspension:

Megan Racing Coilover suspension 32 way adjustable
Megan Racing Rear Lower Traction Rods
Megan Racing Front Pillow Tension Rods
OEM Skyline Front Upper Strut Tower Bar (Orange)
Ksport Big Brake Kit 8 POT fronts & 6 POT rears with 13" rotors.

Engine:

Aftermarket Aluminum Rad
New Nismo Thermostat
Twin Top Mount Custom Exhaust Manifolds
Twin Garrett GT2860-RS Turbos (Disco Potatoes)
3 Bar MAP Sensor (No MAFS)
Custom piping for Large Front Mount Intercooler
Twin HKS SSQV BOV
Precision Turbo 780cc Injectors
Dual 14" Electric Fans on a Ignited Switch

I am sure there is something I am missing but if you have questions please let me know. The car was appraised last spring at $30,000 and I do have most of the paper work and receipts for stuff.

Price $15,000

Email dgeroux@gmail.com

cell 905-531-8009 leave message as it gets load in the shop.

Dave

Wow! Never seen that one in Hamilton. I guess you don’t want to get it dirty.

Hey bud don’t you have your own forum I’m just kidding this car is crazy I have personally been for a drive in it and its a monster. Plus one for an awesome car.