FS: 1990 Nissan

Make/Model: 1990 Nissan 240sx
Asking Price: $ 2000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 160 ***KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 1990, 98 ka24de motor, 5spd, blue exterior and interior, black hood, short shifter, car has electrical problems, 91+ oem rims, rust completely taken care of. need this gone asap. leave email for pictures.

I’m interested, can u e mail me pics to davy_ip@hotmail.com

And can u be more specific on the detail with the ‘electrical problems’?

b.korbak-lum@hotmail.com pictures are cool. is the ka24 stock motor for 240s? n does it run with its current condition?

also forgot to mention that the car has a 3" megan racing exhaust system installed, but will only include for extra $. if not, it will be replaced by a stock exhaust system

Interested

dumped_wagon@msn.com

EMAIL PICS TO ENVYD74@GMAIL.COM

will try to to get interior, engine and underbody pictures by the weekend as i don’t have time during the week.

interested as well, try and be a bit more specific about the electrical problems too, pics too

I’m intrested. E-mail me pics when your free. thanks bro! da_briks84@hotmail.com

Interested, email pics to solitude.ex@gmail.com and specify on the electrical problems please

if there was anyone who left their email for pics and didn’t get any, let me know so i can send it to you

Hey man could send some picture to rockstar_wannabe86@hotmail.com and give me a brief idea of the electrical issues if you know what they are.

Thanks

Jon

hey e mail me pics to mista_bmx@hotmail.com, interested in getting a car as soon as next week, and also let me know a little bit about the electrical problem.

bobig_will@hotmail.com please send

my email is one_eightseven@hotmail.com could use some pics. thanks.

just took pics of the interior, engine bay and underbody, so for those who are still interested, leave your emails. also, car is still for sale but there are a couple potential buyers.

can you explain the electrical problems, and give me the VIN # i need to get an insurance quote. ptabis@yahoo.ca

bump, still for sale

bump still for sale

what r the electrical problems?? and pics to stipster10@hotmail.com plz