FS: 1990 zenki wingless slicktop coupe champaigne 750$

aww too bad its a coupe, if it was a hatch i’d take it for sure :frowning: goodluck with the sale though!

bump still for sale

That car would not pass the safety. Look at the right rear 1/4 panel behind the wheel, there is nothing there. Any hole any where on the car, and it will not pass.

This is a perfect winter beater with fake safty …i want it !..hopefully it jsut stays for sale for a while longer so i can buy it …for next winter…lol

Only if the whole goes from the outside into the passenger compartment will they not pass it for safety. Any other hole, so long as it is not inhibiting the structural soundness of the car, is good to go.

Theo speaks the truth. This car would most probably pass a safety in terms of rust since it doesn’t look like there are holes that go to the passenger compartment. I don’t know about anything else. How has this not sold yet tho?

pm sent

it was a nice day outside so I decided to take more pics of the car and update this thread.

I included better pictures of the frame, pictures of the door jambs, pictures of the trunk, and more shots of the car itself.

bump

im going to talk to you on msn bro.

bump, taking any reasonable offers.

I would buy it from you but the sauga trip is whats hurting the situation

Im interested give me call a.s.a.p @ 647-891-7049
Ken

ok guys, I must sell this car by this weekend, im entertaining offers, but dont make a stupid offer and expect me to take you seriously.

still accepting offers, anything over 300$ ill take, i really need the car gone.

Thats really good for a car that actually runs and has a decent frame.

Should of taken my original offer! Now your stuck with it!

you’re a faggot.

i’ll give you $200 cash for it

hahah atleast I don’t have some POS rustbucket on my driveway!

your pile of wood isnt much better,

do me a favour, set your car on fire, get in it really fast and drive off a cliff

mmmmmmmmmmmmk ?