FS: 1990 zenki wingless slicktop coupe champaigne 750$

Just do us all a favour and bring it to the wrecker. They’ll give you 40 for the battery and 70 for the rust. Which is a lot more then anyone else here will give you!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk???

Stop shitting on his thread. The car is DRIVEABLE and RESTORABLE.

Obviously Boba240, you haven’t seen some of the fantastic restorations that some people on this forum have gone through with cars in MUUUUCH worse shape than this one.

Did you even look at the frame or floor, they aren’t even in that bad of condition. Mostly surface rust. The floor had zero holes from what I could see, and the rails only had slight corrosion damage.

rofl faggot,

he even blocks me from pming him, thus i have no choice but to embarass him in public.

post pics of your wood so i can laugh.

oh and PS. tentatively sold for saturday.

Its principal…how come no one has bought the car??? If it’s such a diamond in the ruff? You obviously love this car Osad…why dont you buy it, restore it and show me how its done!!

your opinion is worthless boba

you have no car, why are you here?

youve made 17 posts, half of which in this thread, talking shit after i owned you.

its time to move on little one.

Yes tentatively sold for Saturday! Not actually sold! He’ll back out when they see how shitty it is!

Oh… And here’s my wood…homo.

http://www.lust.dk/images/22091001_amour_silikone_dil.gif

Owned me?? Yeah you definatley are polish. Because I have yet to see that!

Next person to post who has no interest in this car will be banned. Either post
relevant discussion or stay out.

Gonad, your 2 cents were irrelevant to anything so please as you said stay out!

He’s admin you dumbass.

p.s. Boba, Im not looking for a project.

boba240 was banned for 3 days but he had to be a jack ass and re-register (under druggie240) resulting in his ip being banned. Gotta love e-thugs :o

Jesus…

How much do you want for it’ll ill pick it up.

see that? its tentivly soldd :wink:

car is now sold, thanks guys!