FS 1991 240sx (SOLD PLEASE LOCK)

bump this is a great car to be swaped

pm’d interested

comes with sponge bob yeah?

Do you still have the stock stereo? If so how desperate are you to sell the car?

no more sponge bob :frowning: and i am desperate to sell this car but i need around the $4000 dollar range

Just a little heads up for buyers, I was interested in buying the car asked him 2 bring it 2 my mechanics for a 20 minute inspection I even offered to pay gas but he said he had no time and that the car was good. Told him I was not going to buy it without inspection but he never answered me back after that…not very desperate in selling car…or mayb something is wrong with it.

Just lettin people know, I know i would’nt want to buy a car that has lies to it.

Peace!

a car that has lies to it? theres nothing wrong with this car its mint…no reason it wouldnt pass safety…

The guy is probly busy. Have your mechanic come check it out for you pay him on the side for a weekend plus everything can be replaced so even if it has something wrong its not very evident in the pics and shouldnt cost much to fix.

no he wanted me to skip school to go to toronto to have an inspection f*ck that plus he offered me 3400 no way
oh and buy the way it passed saftey on saturday because the car is being sold saftey’d and e-tested now
and no its not had to believe that a 240sx can be mint even when its NEVER been winter driven

Yeah, the reason he doesnt want to go get an inspection is: a) You offered him a lot less then what the car is worth , b) he is busy and doesnt have the time. There are no “lies” to this car. What you see is what you get, this is a mint S13, no doubt about it.

Peter seems like a very respectable guy. He’s been really good with answering my questions and whatnot. Hopefully taking the car out of his hands on saturday the 21rst.

The cars flawless…seen it numerious times. Worth every buck.

I offered 4000$ dont lie man first i said 3400$ than you complained so I offered you 4000$.

If either of you wants to argue more about this, take it to pm.

yea please keep this clean

And you do the same in other for sale threads.

bump still for sale

car is sold thank you matt have fun with her

Thanks! i will. Few things i gotta fix :wink: