FS: 1991 Jetta gli vr6 (no 56k)

sad to see it go just like my civic. oh well, there are more important things than cars. gl with the sale, it is such a hot car

VERY nice car man, bump for you. Sorry to hear it has to go…

thanks guys for all the kind words, i sat in it today and let it run for a lil while :frowning:

dude if u call me ill pick it up

helmet is mine bitch

um no

Thats HOTTT

pmd

returned PM

Sharp car

bump for new gen’s finest :slight_smile:

the car really does run perfect. not a damn thing wrong with it. the paint could use a little tlc but other than that its a mint car. well worth the money even for a non vw enthousiast like myself. good luck guy

incase someone wants the car cheaper (ie, you keep the rims and sell it to them for $x less) I would be interested in the rims (depending on centerbore and bolt pattern)

funny you mention that actually, i have the wheels up for sale on vwvortex.com and if i get what i want for them i was going to drop the price of the car. I have an offer of 800 right now, but hes in cali and we’d have to work out shipping. Bolt pattern is 4x100 and et is 22 i believe.

If your interested let me know, i have someone looking at the car tuesday afternoon!

very nice car, ill miss seeing it. good luck with school and the sale, it seems everyone is moving.

thanks man, im gonna miss west seneca :frowning:

Merry Christmas bump

no 5-lug swap?

no sir

puss.:stuck_out_tongue:

you love it

I have had the opportunity to drive it a few times. Awesome ride.

you can’t sleep either, eh?

get some rest. white russians all fuckin day tommorow. mmmmm they taste like chocolate milk. that gets you hooooosed.

bump