FS/WTT

Make/Model: '95 Volkswagen Jetta VR6
Asking Price: $4000(OBO)
Condition:Used
Mileage: 263,xxxKM
Contact Info: PM or driftRPS13@hotmail.com
Description:

gauging interest in possibly selling my Jetta. i love the car but it pains me to see my RX-7 sit around every day, like it has for a year and a half now, so i’d PREFER to sell it, buy something cheap for the winter and use the remaining money to get the 7 going again for the spring. BUT i will entertain interesting trades too.

details

-'95 GLX Vr6
-fully loaded:
-power sunroof
-red on black leather
-heated seats
-A/C blows cold
-foglights (removed lenses cause i broke one…)
-power windows, door locks
-runs and drives well.
-dark aftermarket tint, very professionally done. not sure what %
-Alpine aftermarket head-unit
-263,xxxkm
-5-speed
-15" steelies, front tires have less than 2k on them
-interior is clean. normal wear on driver’s seat and steering wheel leather, one of the rear clips on the plate that the headlight switch is on broke so it sticks out a bit on the one side. other than that the interior is very nice and clean.
-a few small rust spots, nothing too serious (besides the holes around the gas filler), and underbody is in excellent shape.
-gets about 10 l/100km city, 8.5-9 highway

the bads:
-rust holes around gas filler
-one rust spot on passenger rear wheel-well not through yet, 2 other dime-sized SURFACE rust bubbles, one on roof one on trunk lid
-paint on front half of car and rear spoiler is a bit faded
-driver’s side rear window doesn’t work
-heated seats work but the switches only light up once in a blue moon
-HVAC switches only light up once in a blue moon
-car has a mis-fire right now. it’s nothing serious at all, car runs good but will hiccup at speed sometimes. i will probably be fixing this soon with new plugs and wires.
-one of the rear speakers sounds blown.
-one small dent in driver’s front fender, will come out easily with a slide-hammer.

i bought the car in late march '07 for $4500. since then, i’ve put:

-new clutch, master, and slave less than 7k ago
-new rear brakes (calipers, rotors, pads) less than 7k ago
-new front tires less than 2k ago
-new e-brake cable less than 7k ago
-replaced burnt-out dashboard gauge lights
-fixed exhaust leak (new gasket set)
-new battery (Energizer) less than 5k ago

price-wise, i’d be looking to get about $4000. that price is negotiable, but don’t be inconsiderate in your offers. it can be sold e-tested and possibly certified (i think all it would need is a headlight bulb).

please e-mail me at driftRPS13@hotmail.com with offers of any sort. i’d prefer e-mails rather than PM’s cause i barely ever come on this forum. i’m in no rush to sell but just thought i’d see if anyone was interested. IF YOU E-MAIL ME, PLEASE PUT “JETTA” IN THE TOPIC LINE SOMEWHERE IN CASE IT GOES INTO MY JUNK MAIL!!

pics (hope these work)

i will take pictures of the interior and engine tomorrow since it’s dark out already.

thanks for looking

-Brian

sorry mods i was typing the title for this thread in the dark and accidentally pressed enter before i put the car details in, and i can’t edit it. thanks