FS: 97 VR6 Jetta PLEASE DELETE

Title walked away :frowning: … so I will create a new thread when we receive a new one from the DMV…sorry

Make: VW
Modal: Jetta GLX VR6
Transmission: 5 Speed (B&M short shift, Fidanza Flywheel (sacks clutch)
Miles: around 110k
Options: Leather, MP3/WMA Head-unit (Panasonic), Sunroof (works fine), cruise (works when it wants), Power windows (all but 1 work driver side rear)

Ive replaced in the last year or so: Ball joints, Wheel bearings, Brake pads rotors, axles, clutch, serp belt, tensioner,coil pack and I’m sure more…

The Bad: the car is tornado red (kind of) not a professional job but not bad from 20 feet or so, has tan leather could use a cleaning, and its throwing codes for: 02 sensors (both), Cheap Ebay springs (suspension sucks) (the rear struts are under Lifetime Warrenty threw AutoZone.)

it runs great, shifts smooth, Newer tires all around…

Only pics I can find on this computer: (the car is now on stock 15’s)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/Evo/09-28-06_1233.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/S5300097.jpg

The car is sitting out front of 60 Elmwood Ave (between allen and Virgina) IT will not be drivin till it sells. so swing by check it out.

i can’t seem to find a price.

$1000 is my offer…

It’s a Testing waters, If i cant get enough ill fix it and keep it… if the right offer comes around Ill dump it.

still sitting I need to figure out what im doing with this car… :confused:

So got it started, took it to the parents, pulled the Crank sensor, ordered the new one, Pulled the Secondary injector installed new one, Flushed coolent, Oil flush and change.

This car is a friends car but was my old car I sold to him, He is looking to replace it with a convertible (Miata, Del Sol, Etc…) so trades are welcome.

So gave the car back runs and drives fine, but the owner is just bored/sick of it. looking to dump fast.

Runs and drives.

This would make for a great winter beater, Heated seats.

Good lookin car.

Forgot to mention, will come with 2 new O2 sensors (1 front 1 rear).

O2 Sensors came in (I had ordered them) Brand New, worth almost what im asking for the car. THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME CAR, Needs Suspension work and a paint job. possibly an oil pan (current one is dented and the seal stinks RTV) past that runs GREAT.

GET IT GONE.

according to the title this is $$999 OBO. Is that right?

yep and unlike the WRX thread if you show up with $999.00 Ill hand you the clean title and the keys :slight_smile: no hassle no bidding wars

cars not perfect but its an outstanding deal for 1k,

im not a huge german car fan but this car only for 1000 im thinking about it

This is a great deal,I sold mine with 140K on it for $3k last year.

This is a really good deal. I bought JAM’s old jetta vr for a grand and it was a complete POS compared to this.

I have a nice thule rack specific to mkIII Jetta/golfs for sale for cheap to whomever buys it.

god why did i buy a brand new winter beater…ughh… nice looking car

ill keep you in mind I really like this

CRAPPPPPPPPP

Title issue, he cant find the title… so hold off till we dig it up or file for a new one… GAY.

We will revisit this issue at a later date

PUMP FAKE