FS: 94 Jetta GLX VR6

Im tired of looking at it. Im tired of fixing (or attempting to fix) it. I dont fucking want it anymore.

if anyone is interested, pm me. come take a look at it. i’ll tell you all the shit that is wrong with it. i have 1 month left on the loan, and could pay it off tommorrow.

lowballers very VERY welcome.

get this thing the fuck outta my face. im buying a honda.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/omg.jpg

if there is any intrest at all, i’ll post newer pics. thanks.

how much are you trying to get for it?

newman got to you

what’s wrong with it? hehe

doh. looks like i wont get my chance to run you afterall

I thought you were gonna get a 1G DSM now… WTF?!

fuck that. i need a honda for now… another car that would break on a daily basis can wait for now.

fyi - in “fair” condition this car books at $2775. im willing to let it go for A LOT less than that.

burns oil. leaks oil. tranny still good. um. neither of the rear windows work. will need tires relativly soon. idling rough for some reason. broken front sway bar. front brakes needed (rotors and pads)

heated leather seats, sunroof, power everything ect… a really nice car if it wasnt broken. its a classy ride fo sho.

my # is 2285304 if your interested

whats wrong with it?

Put it on the vortex. That shell plus a 3.2L VR6 swap = pimp project car for the VW crowd. If only I had the money…

i’d rater see it go local or not at all. if worse comes to worse, i could always put it on the tex…

someone fucking steal this from me.

can we burn it at my house?

you got theft coverage?

part the fucker on the tex.
you will make at least 1500

^If the thing can pass inspection I bet he could get at least 2k from someone younger wanting to get into the game, or at least something to drive. It’s still nice looking and assuming it hasn’t lost tons of performance to age/wear the quickest stock Jetta VW ever made (The MKIV’s make more power but are heavier). Well, unless the 2.0T is now quicker.

Hell, if I was in the market I’d buy it for a cool all motor cruiser. Fix the oil leaking/burning (probably the big problem), find the bad wiring or motors in the back windows, quick brake job, tune up, replace that sway bar and away you go. Hell, buy it for 1500, fix the broken stuff, swap in a 24V VR6 with some supporting mods, and done.

Sorry, I’m dreaming because I see a lot of potential.

GLWS

that would be the lamest thing ever if its true

I’ll lowball $1G, Ill talk to friends see if I can Get some one interested that has more $$. VR are hotttt. If you really are sick of it you neeeeed to take a ride in my winter pig it will bring back good memerarys I’m sure. and DrDos you want a run a vr run mine its pritty much the same.

if your interested, i will tell you EVERYTHING that is wrong with it. i know exactly what it needs, and how to fix it, im just so fucking sick of it i just need it gone. the windows both have bad rear regulators, and percy (cruciform) has a pair just sitting around. one window also is off the track. bad idle because of a clogged cat, broken sway bar, front rotors are still ok, just need to be turned/resurfaced. leather interior is about a 8.5/10. tranny shifts/engages fine. honestly, someone who is mechanicly inclined can make this a great daily driver with under $500 in parts, and a few days of labor. im just so fucking sick of vws i could fucking spit.

i feel like im losing my mind, i have to much on my plate and to much to worry about. i dont need the added fucking headache of this car. i have a ford taurus dd, and it gets me around.

basicly. i just need to find out what the fuck im doing with my life. and what i need to do to move on and get ahead. go back to school. get a real job. buy income property with my brother. whatever.

and no. this has nothing to do with newman at all. even though i want to buy a car exactly like one of his old ones.

and $1g is a little low. i was hoping to get around $1800 for it.

bahahhahahahaah

jam your sig fuckin rules…

knawkerz suNN w00t!!!11!!one!

the car needs a few things to get it to pass inspection at the moment, nothing major at all

me and mikey gotta fix the fucking slop job that beck attempted to do on his brakes tomarrow though…

its a solid car though, im in/drive it all the time. put a few hundo into her and have a solid daily. plus if the future buyer ever wants to put it up for sale, put it up on vortex, i swear half those guys on there are fucking retarded and will pay decent money for it (i know this cuz i was once a fucking retard)

bump for jam

Good luck Jam, it don’t sound all that bad.