/TW: 94 Jetta GL VR6 80k

I picked this up a few months ago when i got a new job so me and my wife had a second car. the job didn’t work out so there is no need for this car. I just dont drive it. its sitting in my garage just taking up space.

Make: Volkswagen
Modal: Jetta GL
Year: 1994 shell 1997 drivetrain
Mileage: ~120k on the shell, 86k on the drivetrain.
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Options: Sunroof, power locks
Color: black on black with red accents

This was a 94 4cyl, auto. that was striped, and a wrecked 97 Jetta GLX was swaped over into, it has the 5 lug 5x100 wheels, with the VR6 brake package, the Vr6 motor, vr6 transmission, even the VR6 white face gauges showing the VR’s miles, even the VR trunk lid (spoiler) and smoked tails and the vr6 computer.

Pro’s: OBD1 shell, thats clean, no visible rust, runs and drives great stops great. stupid cheap to ins. great tires.,

Mods: Race header, full exhaust, intake, fidenza(sp?) aluminum flywheel & new clutch (10k ago)
Suspension: Koni adjustable struts, H&R springs
Brakes: Drilled rotors, braided brake lines.
Brand NEW battery, and 120amp alternator

Cons:No A/C, No Cruise, Manual Crank Windows (although in my mind this is a positive if you know how crappy power windows in the MK3’s are)

Ill set an asking price of $2500. i think is more then reasonable considering the low mileage drivetrain.

I DID NOT DO THE SWAP, VR6Beast on DITB did. I just cleaned it up.

http://gi177.photobucket.com/groups/w216/M52KG48E1K/photo2.jpg
http://gi177.photobucket.com/groups/w216/M52KG48E1K/photo.jpg

def wanna see pics.

pics please

this thing sounded great when vr6beast owned it, he bought an alternator off of me

glws

no pics yet?

I didnt see people had replyed Ill try to get pics, Its a black MK3 with stock VR wheels

trades?

possibly. (no interest in automatics(unless its a diesel) or snowmobiles) pm me worse i say is no. cash is king.

May be willing to put a little money on top for Quattro.

01M?!

GLWS, good seller.

pics please im interested

PICS DAMN IT

Added pics at top of thread.

whens the inspection good til?? will it pass

its a 94 passed no problem.(emission except) just a visual and tires are near new, brakes are new, suspension is near new. nothing visually to fail

Just got a NY inspection 2 weeks ago

Figured out the shudder problem, there was a hairline crack in the intake pipe. after the maf.

Wow mike this looks great all cleaned up

Cleaned up the engine a bit. not done but close. may be installing the A/C.

Also installed bagless grill, it needs paint but being black you really dont notice.

really wish i had the cash to buy this

it runs really nice with the small issues all fixed up. I took it out for the first time this winter, just for the pictures above. and it drove like a champ.

Bump for updated pics

up from 2 pages back, i really cant believe there is no interest in this car.